• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DARKEST DUNGEON II

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
  • This is really tough, I have no solid reads, so I think I'm going to wait as long as possible before I vote. If anyone has any other ideas please please say them.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've been at work since 6pm last night and it's noworking 3pm so I'm going to pass out and probably not wake up. So just so I don't get screwed over by not voting, ima [attack] ethereal wizard for stealing away the auction

This bed feels really nice rn.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • [attack] Etheral Wizard sorry! :(
    Really I've got no idea who to vote for, but the bandwagon has started

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Honestly I expected someone to do that, and I was tempted to myself. Just didn't think it would happen so soon.

Of course, that could only mean he's grabbing the treasure chest, since the other items are typically less expensive. But how will he afford a key now? Oh no.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • This is the scummiest thing I've ever read. "You have an item so let's kill you before a monster has the chance to"

Kill you? No, you misinterpret my intentions. I'm only saying we put some damage on you.
    If you're a bad guy, attacking you is good.
    If you're a good guy, the mafia will be hesitant to kill you because they would be able to do more damage with their nightkill, so there's a chance you get away with taking that item.
    And maybe I'm a bit salty cuz the auction was essentially over before I even learned of its existence xD

Zehn looks pretty scummy imo. He saw a bandwagon, he jumped into it.
    And aeternum's first post was also jumping into that bw.

Some food for thought I guess.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • So Alex are you going to attack someone with no votes and get your attack revealed? Be my guest

Years
  • Kill you? No, you misinterpret my intentions. I'm only saying we put some damage on you.
    If you're a bad guy, attacking you is good.
    If you're a good guy, the mafia will be hesitant to kill you because they would be able to do more damage with their nightkill, so there's a chance you get away with taking that item.
    And maybe I'm a bit salty cuz the auction was essentially over before I even learned of its existence xD

Zehn looks pretty scummy imo. He saw a bandwagon, he jumped into it.
    And aeternum's first post was also jumping into that bw.

Some food for thought I guess.

I mean, I think you're overestimating the people playing this game. Not to be rude, as this statement most definitely is, but I don't think very many people playing this game are strategic enough to think about the future and how wasting damage will hurt them in the long run while killing someone with a potentially good item.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Wiz earns me not attacking him today

Overall, though, there's 15 heroes and 15 evils/terrors, so there's a 50% chance to be hitting someone you're against no matter who you attack, so a random attack still has its chances

Years
  • We have to get our attacks in, we have to, and I want to join on a bandwagon, but you guys are right. Killing someone who might get a good item to help later on isn't really going do us good. I mean unless Wiz is evil, then. ???

Mimikyu

Gonna be away 'til 7 hours after end of day so I had to put one in now. Also I have certain suspicions on Zehn right now, but no time to explain right now since I have to leave in an hour. (someone kill me it's 3 AM and I'm dead tired but have to leave at 4 AM hnnnggghhh)

I'll be sure be active after the 19th. 'til then, bear with me.

Years
  • someone kill me

Bandwagon on Candy!!

Kidding. I couldn't resist.

I guess I'm getting a sort of suspicious feeling about Zehn too. Unfortunately it's just a gut read, no hard evidence in it. However, first phase really can't give you evidence sooo....

[attack] Zehn

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I mean, I think you're overestimating the people playing this game. Not to be rude, as this statement most definitely is, but I don't think very many people playing this game are strategic enough to think about the future and how wasting damage will hurt them in the long run while killing someone with a potentially good item.

Sad but true lol.
    Idk, maybe playing a lot of hearthstone lately has affected me, as I've been trying to squeeze value out of everything xD

Anyway, I like my reasoning so I'll stick to it. It's not that it's only mafias affected by this. If they do kill you for that item, some damage will have been wasted on you, from the total attacks dealt today. It could've also been used on scum, but I choose what I consider to be the safe route for day 1.
    What Naku says is true tho; 50-50 to hit scum, so taking the risk might be worth. But then again, you are in no way confirmed of being either town or scum, so the 50-50 holds true for you as well. Adding in what I said in the first place, I think placing some damage on you is a good call overall.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Candy you're basically asking for it, as Nina pointed out already. The temptation is strong. Regardless, I think we should spread damage between three or four people today, but no more than that. We could do less, but that means someone will likely die. Which is fine, I guess, but it's a risk when we don't have much information to work with just yet. So far we've only had attacks on Zehn and Wiz, if I'm not mistaken

p.s. - I figured out that the Fortune Lady's image that Klippy is using is from the Mesmer class, a fan-made class mod. The Cannibal is likely one as well, and as such there's no easy way to compare them, as Klippy may have only utilized the images and not the skills.

p.p.s. - if you're already using fan-made classes, you should totally add in the official Musketeer class, Klips

Mimikyu

Well then let me tell you guys: You wouldn't want me dead. Trust me.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Got a bad feeling about Zehn atm. Jumps on a bandwagon (which consisted of a whole two votes before his vote so, not really a bandwagon) for the sake of it being there, then says he's more concerned about concealing his attack stat than you know, not killing the guy who is going to get the item which could potentially help the town. [Attack] Zehn

@Naku: Didn't Abby get some attack votes early on, or am I misremembering?

Years
  • So far we've only had attacks on Zehn and Wiz, if I'm not mistaken

Nah, a few others have been hit, I think I got them all. Would 4 be enough to spread out the damage? I guess I do agree with your logic, that we have to take off some damage so we might as well disperse it instead of randomly attacking or just all in on one.

[Attack] davepetasprite^2
    [Attack] Who's Kiyo?

Edit: Above and below correction, Gunner attacked Bard back.

Mimikyu

don't forget gunner's retaliation on bard.

k im out i need to leave soon.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Ah right, I did see those earlier, but somehow managed to forget about them lol. In that case, I suggest we try and keep the damage among those four. If not, we could leave Gunner and Kiyo alone to reveal Bard's and Lycan's attack stats.

Also Candy omg pls you know that's a silly "defense" that never really works

edit: oh right also that attack

Back