• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Database Error Fan Club

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
  • Welcome to...

Don't you all love the lovely Database Errors that always seem to pop up and say hello? I know I do! That's why I've created a Fan Club devoted to them!

This is a MOCK Fan Club, of course, but it's fun nonetheless. :)

Join if you want, and then post stories of when our good ol' friend, Database Error, really screwed up your visit, be it trying to get to an important trading thread, or trying to reply to an important PM... it's happened to us all!

UPDATE: ACTUAL IMAGE CAPTURED OF DATABASE ERROR, ACCOMPANIED BY A POLITICIAN (WHOSE IDENTITY IS STILL BEING INVESTIGATED) - VERY RARE!

Owner:
    Richard Steel

Co-Owner:
    Hotaru Suzume

Members:
    - Flavaquil -
    Ryouki
    Eon-Rider
    Signomi
    Alter Ego
    Kawaii
    CyberCyndaquil
    Fangking Omega
    .:Kaku:.
    Chikara
    Shiranui
    Poketrainer2004
    Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
    Hanako Tabris
    dark mudkib
    SilverDragon
    Hayate
    Went
    Kuraudo Sutoraifu
    Crazy Weavile
    MiSs~KoN
    ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
    Jimz ♂
    ~Cosmic~
    Master Kwesi Nkromah
    archer
    shinygold fan

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Indeed that happens, I'm surprised you didn't get a database error posting that. :P

Anys, I'd like to join eh eh.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Hehehe I'll join just for the DBEs of PC.

I don't know how many times I've seen the database error page load on my screen.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • This is so stupid that I'm actually considering joining. I'll join.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Ahaah, my name as question marks in the members list. I take it you can't see the kanji. Try copying and pasting my name or write it as Hotaru Suzume.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Ohhh! Count me in too! The legendary Database Error is surely this community's most active contributor, so it's about time the old chap got some attention. xD Once Database Error seemed to be on for four weeks straight, made me really nervous, you know? But it turns out that it was just lurking on that one index page, the little rascal. ;D

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • I've added you all! Except Pokefan Phil, which I wasn't sure if he wanted to join or not. If you do, just tell me, and I'll add ya, Phil!

Oh, and to ??: sorry! I actually thought your name consisted of two question marks. haha, but I've changed it!

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • The last DBE I had was um.. about eight or so hours ago. It sucked. XD

I normally see DBE around the nighttime... maybe that's when he comes out from hiding! Like a vampire. And it's only ever when I actually really WANT to get to a specific thread that DBE messes with me.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • Count ME in! Becoming a fan may be the only way to stop me wishing leprosy on the poor Database Error, which is kinda cute really.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Lol, I can see this becoming very popular.

*sigh* It looks like PC has been on and off DBE mode for the last two hours.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Oh Database Error, how I loathe you!

Count me in XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I think I'll join too. DBE's are actually like a video game I've come to realize.

A video game you you CAN'T BEAT CAUSE THERES NO WAY OUT OF IT. I'm joining though.

Back