• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Yeah I got a day off too. Didn't do my algebra 2 homework though :s. oops.[/SIZE]

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    Are there schools that actually get Presidents Day off?

>o> Mine never did..

Technically I had the day off, because my day off is nearly always either on Monday or Tuesday. So it was like. Coincidence. But nothing special.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    My brother and I only ever had it off because our school had this whole "Every six weeks we get a week off" thing and it usually fell on Presidents Day. We all just pretty much thought it basically counted. xD

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
    Here, since we don't actually have a president, today is actually "Family day". Which is nice I guess, but also kinda mean for lonely people.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    In England we didn't even have any sort of special day. As far as I know anyway, lol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Australia had no holiday in general, how sad (afaik). Then again it's not like I actually go to school to make use of a potential holiday, and uni isn't starting 'til next week, so...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Here in LI we have no holiday today. But we have something called "holiday recess," I have a week off from school. And I never do anything for holiday recess...all I do is go on the computer. I really need to get out of the house more.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't have spring break until mid-march haha.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Well, as for me...in March I have no days off at all. I have a full month of school next week. ): Hope I survive... I usually do, but this is high school...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I think the death rate for "death by too much school" is generally pretty low so you'll probably survive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back