• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I like Sam's Club better, not because it's objectively better but I'm used to it and it has particular things I like that Costco doesn't xD It's from the same company as Wal-Mart though haha.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    I don't like Walmart at all, here in Mexico, we've more stores to buy things. Usually, I do groceries at Soriana (Mexican store), bought home appliances in Sam's Club and electronics at Office Depot or in some local stores.
    Is good to be back after months of innactivity

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My family sticks to Sam's Club for bulk, and then Wal-Mart is we really need something but we're not going to be going to Sam's Club. For food that is. For everything else it really depends. It's a store-by-store type of thing.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    We're still talking about Wal-Mart? Lol. I already added my two-cents for Wal-Mart...that the one near me has terribly outdated stuff.

Has anyone watched that new anime-like cartoon called Monsuno? I like it. And Chase Suno is hot~.

Last edited:
    Years
    That video sums up everything you need to know about Walmart. And America. And global economics, really.

Oh yeah, it does encapsulate a lot of the nuances on the consequences of Neoliberal policies. xP

Quite true actually. Even thought Target is basically the same as Wal-Mart I can't help but shop there since it has everything I need. :U

Years
    There is one thing I will say about Walmart - they provide tons of inadvertent entertainment. If you like people watching that is.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I like Sam's Club better, not because it's objectively better but I'm used to it and it has particular things I like that Costco doesn't xD It's from the same company as Wal-Mart though haha.
    I agree with this. Sam's Club is soooo much better than Costco!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    There is one thing I will say about Walmart - they provide tons of inadvertent entertainment. If you like people watching that is.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

I just couldn't resist posting this after reading that comment xD;;

And this topic seems so alien to me lmao. also, boring

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Uh...I'm watching Disney movies tonight with friends. xD A big hip hop star or something is supposed to be coming tonight to perform at my school but that's not my kind of thing so I'll just skip that and watch Disney instead.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I was promised Hunchback and that's all I care about.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Each time I hear Disney, I think of Lion King haha. God, it brings back memories of when I was young and didn't have to worry about anything. I wish I could go back in time and actually savor those moments. :/

Years
    Disney is freaking badass and anyone who says otherwise clearly needs to get their head checked - LOL IRONIC COMING FROM ME LOL.

My knowledge of Disney broadened considerably when I started playing through the Kingdom Hearts series of games.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I like Disney back in the day. They are too concerned with their popularity now and always have to avoid stepping on people's toes. I don't think we will get any more Lion King's in a while, if you get what I'm saying.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Yeah, I'd have to agree with that, which kinda surprises me, as I would instinctively think it'd be Beauty and the Beast or Lion King. But, no, Hunchback is definitely the best. It has really good animation, a great score and a deliciously evil villain.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    And it's dark and the ending is kinda unexpected!

Although there are a few good recent Disney movies, I wouldn't write them off entirely.

Years
    Speaking of recent Disney movies, can someone please explain to me why people think Atlantis: The Lost Empire is a bad movie? Or at least compared to other Disney movies? It's actually in my top 10, and I'm curious on why it gets such a bad rep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back