• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    April Fool's was the first think I really participated in as a member here. :3 Even though I'm sure there was a B/W event going on at the time I didn't see it and/or participate. xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Moral of this story is: everything's been done before.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Every year when we plan something, I'm always so excited. But when it finally comes around and we put the plan into action, I just can't wait for it to be gone. Especially ones where I'm forced to use a style I don't like and when I can't tell who anyone is. Then I look back on it a year later and decide that it was a really stupid prank. The only one I liked looking back was 2008 (or was it 2007?) when all the ranks were flipped.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Patchisou Yutohru said:
    Netto, I was going to reply asking if you lost your way to Other Trivia and remind you that it's at the bottom now, but then I thought that would be mean and decided not to post. Then I thought it was clever and decided that I would mention it. That is all

That is very clever, Nick. Kudos on your joke!

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

/been searching for a reason to use that gif for days

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    RIP the days where posting .gifs and .gifs alone was more accepted. That's how .gifs are supposed to be used.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I like the four word rule because how are you supposed to reply to just a .gif? With another .gif? Then it's just a cycle of .gifs and nothing is ever really said. :(

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • That's one of the reasons why I don't like GIF-based threads when they're just .gif posts, it needs more.. talking. XD; In my opinion. Though replying to someone's text with a single gif is often funny if it's witty enough.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    April Fool's was the first think I really participated in as a member here. :3 Even though I'm sure there was a B/W event going on at the time I didn't see it and/or participate. xD

Oh really? idk, I kind of doubt that--no wait, other than the "KELDEO/GENESECT/MELOETTA REVEAL" there was no events, unless you mean the release events. XD;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

Oh really? idk, I kind of doubt that--no wait, other than the "KELDEO/GENESECT/MELOETTA REVEAL" there was no events, unless you mean the release events. XD;

I mean I'm sure because B/W was released in the US a few days before I joined so I figure there must have been events. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back