• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years

• Now I remember how horrible Shiki was. I hope you're happy ;__;
    Shiki? What Shiki? TWEWY Shiki? :( Lol, did she ever say anything like that?
    I wasn't even here at that time. It was about a year later that I signed up so it looks like I missed out on all that. Unfortunately.
    I doubt you actually missed much. xD; Obviously it wasn't as prestigious as everyone made it out to be as there are no long-lasting shrines to whoever made the DCC of March 2006.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Shiki? What Shiki? TWEWY Shiki? :( Lol, did she ever say anything like that?

Nah, Shiki's awesome even if she kinda sucks in the beginning. But then again, the whole game kinda did, lol.

The Shiki I'm talkin' bout is a mediocre anime with vampires. It also has some of the most ridiculous hair ever.

On the other hand, there were also some nice ones like this guy.

Cherrim

Years
  • Ohh. Okay. I think I've heard of it but I'm super behind on pretty much all anime recently. 8| I'm not even watching anything right now, baaw.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The last anime I watched on a regular basis before Cromartie High School was Hajime No Ippo, and that was a year or so ago. They're both fantastic though, especially the latter if you have billions of hours to waste.

I'd suggest Gantz too, but the last arc kinda blows because it's TOO climactic.

Edit: Oh right, forgot my QUALITY anime.

Cherrim

Years
  • what is that, I must know.

seriously i just died laughing.

I EXPECT AN ANSWER WHEN I RETURN TO THIS THREAD IN THE MORNING BECAUSE omg i just realized it's 3am and I have class tomorrow. x_X

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    oh god, sometimes i just can't believe what these anime writers can think of.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    oh god, sometimes i just can't believe what these anime writers can think of.

As for me, I wonder... Then again, it's the anime writers that we're talking about. Nothing about them is predictable especially when we're going to stuff more quirky.

Also, I see that some subforum shuffling is abound!

Years
  • Guys, for an April Fool's Day joke would you like to see this meme I uploaded to DeviantArt be part of my theme for that day?

It's my own incarnation of the infamous Haters Gonna Hate meme. This one is special cos it shows my Anti-WikiLeaks-ism.

This is one of my joke banners on my DeviantArt alias OshawottGirl. Use it in your signature if you want but give credit to me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Cello, you're making less people view my picture because of you making this unnecessary post. What are you trying to do?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Netto, I was going to reply asking if you lost your way to Other Trivia and remind you that it's at the bottom now, but then I thought that would be mean and decided not to post. Then I thought it was clever and decided that I would mention it. That is all.

Years
  • Netto, I was going to reply asking if you lost your way to Other Trivia and remind you that it's at the bottom now, but then I thought that would be mean and decided not to post. Then I thought it was clever and decided that I would mention it. That is all.

I would also so reply that I could flood OC with absolutely boring replies and TL;DR posts regarding politics as I did a few years back. But decided to stop doing so since I care about how the community regards OC as the spampit of nonsense.

Nevertheless just because I moderate Other Trivia, people seem to always forget that I used to be an active participant of Other Chat's thoughtful discussions (Points to Shut Up! Emblem), until of course real life circumstances required me to scale back activity to just certain corners of PC.

Then I thought, nah why mention those at all? It would seem that I'm just taking offense to such a statement.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024

I would also so reply that I could flood OC with absolutely boring replies and TL;DR posts regarding politics as I did a few years back. But decided to stop doing so since I care about how the community regards OC as the spampit of nonsense.

Nevertheless just because I moderate Other Trivia, people seem to always forget that I used to be an active participant of Other Chat's thoughtful discussions (Points to Shut Up! Emblem), until of course real life circumstances required me to scale back activity to just certain corners of PC.

Then I thought, nah why mention those at all? It would seem that I'm just taking offense to such a statement.

I see and I go, "whooaaaaaaa sh*t just got real"

Then I see the last statement and lol at myself.

Anyways, I kinda had a thought of a prank, in which the higher staff created a fake staff forums, that apparently got 'leaked' to all normal members. I thought it'd be cool.

Cherrim

Years
  • We did that like 5 years ago and it pissed everyone off. :( I remember we used to poke fun at one of our s-mods because she got so into it and was fooled 100%.

Good times.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • My CSS clan pretended to ban one of it's leaders (There's a council of like 5 people.), and said he was stealing donations for himself, for their April Fool's prank last year.

That was just weird and confusing, especially because he just kept posting like normal, even though it said his account was banned. lol

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • I remember at another game development forum they pretended that the forum got hacked and the hackers started making a whole new forum.

That might freak out a couple of users though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back