• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Yes less often but no need to get rid of all of them. Key word in Cat Dog's post is meaningful. Put them where they fit instead of shoehorning a reference in when it doesn't work at all.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Dude ignore that headache! You just got like, the best gift ever!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Read that as "the best gif ever", which, looking at his sig, is true as well.

Years
    Lol, yes, but those headaches are killing me! I want to try out the car, but can't! Can you guess the car? Sure you can't. It's an Audi A5, wanted something else, but this will do just fine!

Image removed due to virus/abuse/exploit site, staff

Exactly the same as this.

And thanks, Toujours, lol. LMFAO are awesome!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Oh my God. Ok so I just started playing the music in my sig, then looked Liam's sig and just imagined them dancing to that music. TRY IT GUYS.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Lol, yes, but those headaches are killing me! I want to try out the car, but can't! Can you guess the car? Sure you can't. It's an Audi A5, wanted something else, but this will do just fine!

Image removed due to virus/abuse/exploit site, staff

Exactly the same as this.

And thanks, Toujours, lol. LMFAO are awesome!

That car sure looks nice! Have you heard good things about that particular make and model of the car?

Also, I think the sig is so good that Toujours is right. XD

Years
    Haha, Razor Leaf! XP

And Twiggy, yes, it is actually a pretty great car. I was recommended by many to buy this as every time I pass by it with my friends they keep saying how great it was and stuff. I told my dad if I wanted to buy a car, it would be either this, G35, or BMW M3 (which I wanted the most).

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Oh my God. Ok so I just started playing the music in my sig, then looked Liam's sig and just imagined them dancing to that music. TRY IT GUYS.
    I actually tried that, lol. Interesting indeed.

And OH MY GOD, Liam's car. It looks stunning.

Years
    Today, I brought back the Oshawott theme but with a signature I created several months back.

Read it, it's hilarious and I made this "Cute Oshawott" more stereotypical than ever.

I just want to discuss, has anyone made any stereotypical references in your avatar/signature/usertitle?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Not references, I don't think, but the majority of my themes have featured the same two characters... Leaf from FR/LG and my own trainer creation Lisa (who looks for all the world like Leaf with an alternate outfit). You can see Lisa in my current theme, which I actually brough back recently. (I had it before the holiday season, but had a special Christmas theme during the holidays.)

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I usually try to pre-plan my themes before I create them. When they're spur-of-the-moment kind of themes, they're usually thrown together a little haphazardly and they don't look good or have good quality to them.

So, I try to plan everything about before I start.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My current theme was originally going to be a past theme I had last year, with just different icons. However, I then decided that I didn't like the background image with the new icons, so I messed around in Photoshop and came down with this one. I'm quite proud of it, despite what others might say. :'D

These days my themes have been Symphonia related. But unless some weird person wants to call 'Sophisticated Idiot' stereotypical in some way shape or form I don't think I've had anything stereotypical in my themes.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    My current theme is this Turtwig theme going on for me styled by Kip. :)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    My current theme is one of Mario Kart 7.
    Currently trying to add some rotated text but I'm failing horribly DX

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ah, my birthday is next week, friday 13th. D:

I can't wait to be able to drive. :3

Years
    If you were my friend and your birthday landed on Friday the 13th I would have to find some way to scare you, like putting a fake head in a present.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back