• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm into astrology, so I know all the details on my birthday. :) (I'm an Aquarius with Sagittarius rising. :P)
    I was born on Feb. 16. on Tuesday. (At least wasn't wasn't a Monday)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I don't know my day or time of birth and I don't know anyone who could tell me, although I could find the former out for myself I guess. I don't even have a clue where my birth certificate is, lol.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I don't know my day or time of birth and I don't know anyone who could tell me, although I could find the former out for myself I guess. I don't even have a clue where my birth certificate is, lol.

same here. I care not much about my birthday really.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    My birthday is always near Christmas, so I can never have meat catering

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No celebration? :( Everyone deserves celebration! /celebrates for you

In fact, my favourite way to celebrate battling, for example, is to visit community night (which coincidentally is on RIGHT NOW /surprise), I wonder how many others share this interest in that form of celebration!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    A day after Christmas? That's pretty cool, holiday-spirit! :D

Years
    my birthday is on the 19th! I'm glad in a way its not over christmas so I can have a seperate celebration :D. My grans birthday is on new years eve!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Are we talking birthdays? I thought I'd better get subscribed to this thread because, well, everyone is xD

My birthday is soon. But now I've reached the point where I only feel older and not better when I add a year to my age.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    My birthday is on the 29th of August. My parents usually treat me for dinner and get me a little something. That's all I really want =)

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    My birthday is on the 29th of August. My parents usually treat me for dinner and get me a little something. That's all I really want =)
    That's pretty much how my birthdays go. Usually sometime around that (a day or two before or after) I'll spend the day with a few close friends too. But I never make a big deal about my birthday.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    That's pretty much how my birthdays go. Usually sometime around that (a day or two before or after) I'll spend the day with a few close friends too. But I never make a big deal about my birthday.

Especially for me now that I'm 25 every birthday after is just another year gone by. Turning 25 was nice though due to the drop in insurance, but after that? Nothing.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My birthday is on July 27th, which is basically right smack dab in the middle of summer, so everyone's on vacation and such, which is nice. Usually, I just have a small party with a few friends and they're always a lot of fun because we all know each other really well so it's never awkward. When I turned 19 last year, there was, of course, alcohol involved (since the legal drinking age up here in Ontario is 19), but everyone (although drunk) was pretty responsible so it was a lot more fun than a hassle.

My birthday's always a big deal to me. XD; I still find it crazy that I'm turning 20 this year though omfg.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years

Good for you. I want to spend my birthday with friends too.

Years
    We also really go crazy celebrating the big birthdays - 18, 21, 30, 40, 50, etc. Next year my Dad turns 50, my aunt turns 40, and my brother will be 18. Sooo many parties, so little time, ahaha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back