• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    You could try that on my birthday; it's three days before Halloween :P

Which is usually pretty awesome since there are Halloween parties going on that can double as your birthday party.

Years
    I wouldn't think having your birthday around a holiday would be much fun, but then me and several of my friends have birthdays around Christmas.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    My birthday, being May 23rd, it's less than a week before Memorial Day, but I always enjoyed my birthday, because my birthday spelled school was coming to an end, because it was always about 2-3 weeks after birthday when school ended.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    iirc, I was born on Memorial Day, which during '92 was May 27th. If not on Memorial Day, then the weekend of Memorial Day. My brother was born on Thanksgiving, and my my sister wasn't early, she would have been born on St. Patrick's Day. So were basically all holiday babies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My bday is near ANZAC day (Aus & NZ) but otherwise the only important thing was my bday was on the Royal Wedding last year. :x At least it's in the April Fools month?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I remember one thing about my birthday, I was born late that night on the 23rd, which was a Saturday.

And my dad could not golf with his buddies for the Memorial Day tournament that next day, because my mom had to stay in the hospital that night.

And, what's ironic, is I think that's the only golf tournament he missed in the 19 years I've been alive.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    October the 22th, noon. It was Thursday. And I have memories of my birth day.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I was apparently born at 1am on my birthday, and a careful Google has informed me that it was a Saturday. Yay?

Years
    My birthday falls on the National Day for China (October 1), sad there's nothing that exciting in my home country on my b'day except that a Pokemon: Black & White anime episode aired in Australia on my birthday last year. That episode in question was the one where Ash catches Tepig.

My birthday falls on a Monday this year, I think (there are 29 days in February this year). Monday is probably my least fave day of the week.

Changing the subject, what's your favorite and least favorite days of the week?

My fave: Friday (I often like saying T.G.I.F.) - Least fave: Monday (It's boring cos it starts the working week)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I don't know what time I was born and my mother doesn't remember either but she does remember it being around 10 or 11 AM which is around the time I usually wake up when I sleep in. My birthday is on March 9th but I wish my Spring Break was around that time instead of it being around the 15th of March.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Guess what day I was born on. Derp. As for time, I'd imagine morning, because I think that my Mom said that to me. Not sure.

My birth was funny though; the only reason why my mom went into labor was because I somehow fidgeted so hard that I broke her water.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I have no idea what day of the week I was born (I think it was Friday but I'm not sure), but I do know that Judge Judy and Kim Kardashian share the same birthday as me, though!

Years
    I was born on a Tuesday and happen to hate Tuesdays, even though my username says something different. Tuesday always seems to mean lots and lots of work.
    My birthday also happens some EU-"holiday" nobody cares about.

Years
    I was apparently born on a Thursday. How unusual in my opinion.

I happen to share a birthday with Julie Andrews!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    All I know is that I was born on the 17th of December, so I have no idea what the exact day of the week and time it was o/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back