• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I've watched Aladdin and The Lion King now, then we're finishing it off with The Hunchback of Notre Dame. :3333

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Yes Studio Ghibli is definitely amazing, and I love My Neighbor Totoro, but Spirited Away is still my fav <3

Also what about Junglebook?! I loved that movie.

Years
  • Lilo & Stitch is the best Disney movie. Better than anything from the golden era or the 90s resurgence. It's good and not derivative. How many other Disney movies can claim that?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Originality =/= quality, necessarily. Fantasia, Lady and the Tramp and Mulan probably fit your category above, and I prefer all of them to Lilo and Stitch. Sorry Scarfy.

(Although it doesn't really matter what I say here. Everyone's getting all hot and bothered about those darn sequels!)

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • My favorite Disney's movies are way to old xD, The Sword in the Stone & Sleepy Beauty (I was jealous of Prince Phillip/Felipe :@).

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lilo & Stitch is the best Disney movie. Better than anything from the golden era or the 90s resurgence. It's good and not derivative. How many other Disney movies can claim that?
    I hate Lilo & Stitch and I absolutely despise Stitch!

My favorite Disney's movies are way to old xD, The Sword in the Stone & Sleepy Beauty (I was jealous of Prince Phillip/Felipe :@).
    Yeah! *high fives* Sword in the Stone ruled.

*thinks*

From the Disney Decade in the 90s I liked Aladdin and Hercules (clearly I fell right into their target demographic), but Beauty and the Beast and Hunchback of Notre Dame are masterpieces. Some of the best animated films, and films in general, ever.

On the Pixar side of things, I like all of the Toy Stories. My two favourites though are Up and Ratatouille

Of the older Disney movies I like The Jungle Book, Dumbo, 101 Dalmatians, Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Wow my Disney topic stuck I see. xD

We finished our night with Tangled but I fell asleep during it, even though it's a great movie. I was just so tired and not completely sober and it was like 3AM hahaha.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Wow my Disney topic stuck I see. xD

We finished our night with Tangled but I fell asleep during it, even though it's a great movie. I was just so tired and not completely sober and it was like 3AM hahaha.
    I wanted to see Tangled and I still mean to, but... no one wanted to see it at the theatre with me :( And going to the theatre by myself is just... sad XD

If I had Netflix, I'd rent it (is it on there?)

Also Princess and the Frog, I missed out on that one too

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • -High Five answered!-
    I like Ratatouille as well. And Toy Story is one of my bets childhood memories :')
    When I went to the movies to see Toy Story 3, the room was full of adults, there were only five or six children watching it!!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • -High Five answered!-
    I like Ratatouille as well. And Toy Story is one of my bets childhood memories :')
    When I went to the movies to see Toy Story 3, the room was full of adults, there were only five or six children watching it!!
    I was hoping for that kind of audience when I went to go see The Muppets last year. My brother and I were the only people over the age of three there than weren't parents :[ awk-ward. Plus I didn't like the movie. Just a bad night out XD

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • I was hoping for that kind of audience when I went to go see The Muppets last year. My brother and I were the only people over the age of three there than weren't parents :[ awk-ward. Plus I didn't like the movie. Just a bad night out XD

That happened exactly to me when I went to see the Lion King on 3D. Only two couples of parents, my girlfriend and I were six years older haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I've only really been in one 3D movie (Unless you count the one in Disney as one) and it was Harry Potter, it was pretty good, although, putting them over my existing glasses was a bit of a pain.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I was thinking of seeing Star Wars Episode 1 in 3D today, but then I just didn't see the point to it... it's the same movie you saw ten years ago... but with enhanced graphics & with 3D. I'd rather just watch the same movie when it comes on TV sometimes. Saves me money. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back