• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    While you guys reminisce about parts of your childhood, allow me to ruin it forever.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

lolracism

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Maaaaaaaan I used to read a lot of his books. :( One of my favorites would be TOO MUCH JUNK FOOD.

RIP Jan Berenstein :(

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
    Calvin and Hobbes is arguably one of the best comics, even today...

They are awesome! Bill Waterson is a genius!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Maaaaaaaan I used to read a lot of his books. :( One of my favorites would be TOO MUCH JUNK FOOD.

RIP Jan Berenstein :(

Jan Berenstain was a female.

Also, the racism thing isn't all that strange if you consider the time it was made in, where racism was probably much more common and less taboo than it is now.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I was force fed to read a few of those books as a child. Never really was a fan.

As for what books I did read for enjoyment as a child... let's just say I had a better understanding of US tax law and how to overhaul an engine in an '82 Chevy Suburban than most of my peers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back