• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Deduce & Reduce Gym

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
  • Yanmega / Tyranitar / Gliscor / Blissey / Gengar / Azumarill

FC in signature, Trainer name is Grinder if that matters to anyone.

I'd like to be a Gym Leader. Like I told you, I have limited access to WiFi, but when I can be on, I'll do what I can to remain an active member.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    okay then well JJboys and I had a gym battle and he took me down to my last two pokemon, but sadly he couldn't take me down to my last...so that is another win for the gym...

JJboys good battle by the way! it was really fun...

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Lmao, I need to finish putting together my team. I will be the first to beat you Quick Kid! :D Lol.

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
  • Hey dewey! Glad U could drop by! Check out the first page, and aquaint yourself with the rules. Quick_Kid is our first gym leader, and so far he's been undefeated!

Sorry jj... But don't give up! Rethink your strategy, train hard, and challenge us again! Quick_kid, did jj use his Alakazam against you? It's brutal isn't it! I still havn't beaten it! It's because of his Alakazam that I'm totally reworking my team!

But keep up the good work Quick_Kid! How many wins in a row is that? I've lost count! Christiansanity, good luck. Even I havn't beaten Quick_Kid before, but I have come close... ~sulk~ (Foot remembers to well how close it was... "LUCARIO!!! NOOO!!!")

Finally Don Royale. Talk about one wicked trainer! Their will be a gym leader position available in a couple of months, conveniently enough. But untill then, why not try challenging the gym yourself? I think you might give Quick_Kid a run for his money. No affense Quick_Kid.

On a totally different note! Has anybody else noticed the number of "Leagues" that have been poping up lately? Wow! I can't even keep up. I hope it dosn't keep people from over looking The Deduce & Reduce Gym. Peace!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Every battle with Quick_Kid is close. He always seems to bring it back majorly... Anyway, can you change Salamence in my team for Feraligatr?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Ok, I think I've got my team figured out.

Weavile, Gliscor, Infernape, Jirachi, Bronzong, Vaporeon.

Quick_Kid, when you're ready, let me know.

Foot

Years
  • Every battle with Quick_Kid is close. He always seems to bring it back majorly... Anyway, can you change Salamence in my team for Feraligatr?

It's good 2 know Quick_Kid is having 2 work 4 his wins. lol! But I made the change, so your good 2 go Turtwigtoon! If what U said is true, U might B battling real soon. R U ready?

On a side note... Good luck 2 both Quick_Kid and Christiansanity in your next match. Peace!

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • So, my this gym is getting busy already!
    I just traded for a palkia For one of my rewards :) that is if any one gets here keep it up quick kid!
    Sorry bout not being on been very busy went to watch chris hoy ( the cyclist) in the velodrome that was wicked 40mph on a bike i mean come on!

Foot

Years
  • So, my this gym is getting busy already!
    I just traded for a palkia For one of my rewards :) that is if any one gets here keep it up quick kid!
    Sorry bout not being on been very busy went to watch chris hoy ( the cyclist) in the velodrome that was wicked 40mph on a bike i mean come on!

Of course it is! I havn't been online 4 A while, but it's good 2 C the gym hanging strong. If I'm not mistaken, so far no 1 has even beaten the first gym leader? Maybe The Deduce & Reduce Gym is 2 challenging? lol! Nah, trainers just havn't been trying hard enough! Peace!

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • Sooo this gym is VERY inactive :( i want more challangers!!!

c'MON guys or Gals keep on challanging!

I wanna have a battle!!!!

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Hm, interesting indeed. I'll be back, you can be sure.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I think I'll try this out. :)
    Not now, but I will..

Also, I have a question:

As an example, let's say you make it to the fourth gym leader, and you lose.
    Would you have to re-battle th previous 3 leaders? Or could you just challenge the fourth leader again some other time without re-battling the others?

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I think I'll try this out. :)
    Not now, but I will..

Also, I have a question:

As an example, let's say you make it to the fourth gym leader, and you lose.
    Would you have to re-battle th previous 3 leaders? Or could you just challenge the fourth leader again some other time without re-battling the others?
    Ah, I was about to ask that myself! Also, if that is the case, then are prizes rewarded as you make your way through again, or do you just have to sweat it back up to the top?

Also, just to clarify something else: I understand that each person is bound to the team her/she posts, but is each person also bound to the order that the team is posted, or can the order change? [this question is regarding both leaders and challengers]

Years
  • Ok, I'm going to challenge Quick_Kid now.

Here's my team:

Dragonite, Gyarados, Charizard, Raichu, Nidoking, Hitmonchan.

All level 100's.

:)

I probably won't be on tommorow when he is, but you never know...

Back