• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Designated Boob Thread

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    The Designated Boob Thread

WTF DID I JUST STUMBLE UPON!!!?????
    the irony of it being Quagmire lol

but you should've been here last year or whenever it was where the Treehouse had an explosion of threads about boobs and ass and all that

Lucid

if you listen to this thread hard enough you can hear spiff sobbing in the distance

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    the irony of it being Quagmire lol

but you should've been here last year or whenever it was where the Treehouse had an explosion of threads about boobs and ass and all that

I was actually thinking about that and it was my inspiration for this thread xD

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    uh. i like boobs. small boobs, medium boobs, big boobs. i don't like my own bc of dysphoria but shrug. other boobs are nice

This sums me up as well, the only difference is that I'm not suppose to have boobs in the first place.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    When I found this thread, I either thought this was about either stupid people or a woman's teats.

At least it was one of them.

While a woman's "assets" might look attractive, I am mostly partial to facial features.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Boobs are like babies, they are all beautiful.

Also butts. Butts are awesome. And eyes are nice. And legs. Basically, just girls tbh.

User19sq

I'm sure another blue-footed boobie joke will be made before 2017. XP

User19sq

This might get me into trouble but... everything I learned towards the 'play, I learned from playing with a Bop It.

Should I leave? Am I supposed to feel pathetic like I kinda do? XD;;;;;;;

Back