• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Did You Know Something About Me Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • Did you know that I've been an on and off spriter since 2005?

And 2 Broke Girls is the best show in existence what are you talking about ._.

Years
  • Did you know that I initially wasn't a fan of Elgyem and Beheeyem but I started liking them due to Marriland using one on his team in his Pokemon White Adventure videos. It was female and nicknamed "Wylia".

That also inspired me to have Elgyem as one of my previous avatar/signature themes.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Did you know that the full name for my current alias is Xuleka Golbeza Saskata Beyne?

(The only time I ever went by just Beyne was when I undergoing some research online a few years back.)

Years
  • Did you know I tend to change my avatar/signature themes so randomly people can't even predict what I'm changing it to?

Years
  • Did you know that I like genderbending with my avatar/signature themes?

It makes me more hilarious that way. I like being a girl mistaken for a boy.

Years
  • Did you know that I always use a Grass/Fire/Water trio in my main teams of most Pokemon games I played?

I also always use a Flying-type as well to fly me around.

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Did you know I hated this week's Legend of Korra?
    IT SUCKED.

Eternal Darkness

Master of Tartarus
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    Did you know I did not know that the Eternal Darkness games existed until AFTER I made this account?

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Did you know that I punch hard? That or everyone that I punch is a sissy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back