• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eevee(lutions) fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I don't really know where I got that nickname from. I think it did have something to do with opportunity though. :)

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
  • Name: BZW Golem
    Favourite Eeveelution: Umbreon
    Your Eevee: Kuro

Who doesn't love eevees?
    I still remember when playing Silver as a little kid everyone tried to get all the evolutions..
    the evolving by happiness thing was always the hardest part XD

My favourite was always Umbreon because of how It looks like.. sadly he is not that good at battles :<

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hi there BZW Golem! I agree with you with Umbreon being cool and all that jazz, but I cannot see how badly you think of him as a battler. Yes, it is true he is not a good sweeper, but he is A REALLY GOOD WALL. AND SUPPORT.

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
  • welcome to the club, BZW Golem!!!
    Nice to meet you :3

Hi there BZW Golem! I agree with you with Umbreon being cool and all that jazz, but I cannot see how badly you think of him as a battler. Yes, it is true he is not a good sweeper, but he is A REALLY GOOD WALL. AND SUPPORT.
    Well, he may be a good wall and support..
    but his movepool is really small and.. when I think about support I usually end up using Vaporeon >.>
    He somehow always fits better in my teams than Umbreon >.<

miltankRancher

Years
  • Nice to meet you :3

Well, he may be a good wall and support..
    but his movepool is really small and.. when I think about support I usually end up using Vaporeon >.>
    He somehow always fits better in my teams than Umbreon >.<

That's the problem. It is hard to compete with Vaporeon, especially seeing as Wish's mechanics have changed now. Also, the existence of several fighing pokemon in OU makes it hard for Umbreon to stay there.

ultimatelucariotrainer

Psychic Trainer, now with Ice
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Hey guys, just spent 'x' amount of time reading all this (10-15 minutes) and I want to sign up

Name: Darkrow
    Favourite Eeveelution: Umbreon
    Your Eevee: Kataro

I don't see Umbreon as a bad fighter, although, whenever I got one, I taught it Shadow Ball, Psychic and Dark Pulse... And it just had whatever as it's last move. But Umbreon has always been my fave... Anyway, that is all... I found a picture too...

Last edited by a moderator:

miltankRancher

Years
  • welcome fellow Umbreon fan! :)

Psychic is... uhmmm... not that good to look at with Umbreon. I mean, I give it Dark Pulse yes, but never Psychic.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Shadow Ball, Psychic and Dark Pulse...

Well your Umbreon is way to offensive for one. Just sayin'

Psychic is a no-no, I'd give it Physical Attacks (Since he's a bit stronger with those attacks than Special Attacks).

But you can keep the attacks for your Umbreon, just letting you know Dark Pulse is way better than Shadow Ball for Umbreon, plus Shadow Ball is unnecessary since both Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball are good against Ghost/Psychic types.

I'd suggest giving Umbreon Wish/Yawn/Toxic/Protect/Moonlight/Payback strategies. Umbreon will upset the players more this way, but that's just me.

miltankRancher

Years
  • Sector got it right. Umbreon is seldom used as an attacker, if he is used as one at all. I mean, his niche is being a really good special wall. I run my Umbreon with this set.

Umbreon@Leftovers: Careful
    252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
    ~ Wish
    ~ Payback
    ~ Heal Bell
    ~ Protect / Toxic

I prefer Protect over Toxic, since it practically stalls for turns, giving Wish a few turns to set up. However, toxic is great too if you wanted to cripple your opponent's team significantly. either way, it's great.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
    ~ Wish
    ~ Payback
    ~ Heal Bell
    ~ Protect / Toxic
    If that's the case, I'll show my strategies as well. I run a Sunny Day team and Umbreon take some benefits from strong daylight with Moonlight.

252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
    ~ Yawn
    ~ Payback
    ~ Moonlight
    ~ Protect

The EV Training of mR's and mine Umbreon are practically fraternal twins. ;)

miltankRancher

Years
  • Is there any reason why you like Espeon above others?

Anyway, I think we need a new topic:

BREAKING NEWS! [Of course, this is purely theoretical]:

The Eeveelutions will have their number reduced by one! Meaning from the seven existing Eeveelutions, only six will remain! Now, it is up to the Pokemon trainers to decide which of them will be eliminated. So, let's have a heated discussion!

Among the seven Eeveelutions, who do you think deserves to be elimited from the family?

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • 1. I always seemed to like how calm and mysterious it was....*shrug*

2. I'd go with vaporeon, I always thought it looked a little odd and maybe even out of place, and I think we have enough water types as is.

Greywyn

Ace
    Years
  • Name: Greywyn
    Favourite Eeveelution: Jolteon (of course!)
    My Eevee: Nyla the Eevee

Eevee and all of its evolutions are the best pokemon, hands down. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back