• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eon Gliders Club: Latias and Latios

Which is better in your opinion- Latias or Latios?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Name: Avishka
Partner: Latios
Reason for Joining: it can fly at the speed of a jet.

Years
Username: Hikari10
Partner: Latias
Reason for joining: The Lati's are such an awesome duo of Legendaries and they have great designs and unique typing.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Are Latias and Latios siblings or lovers?
i used to think they were brother and sister but a few years ago they started to look like a couple to me :P
Spoiler:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
welcome hikari10!

another funny comic! I can never imagine as Latios being a girl, since it will always be male.

anyway, a userbar. :)

736580.gif

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
Mind linking for the win. During the movie, it proved really useful how Latios could easily communicate with the people he chooses to communicate with. It made the scenario somewhat easier. :)

miltankRancher

Years
Mind linking is totally cool concept of the pair actually. Way cooler than Astral Projection of other legendaries.

miltankRancher

Years
Well, bulbapedia says that it can fly as fast as a jet, which is around, Mach 1. However, since that is most slower jets, we could assume that Latios would be flying around Mach 2.35, as fast as Tu-144 supersonic transpo. (It went out of business however.) So, it iis likely that Latios speed could reach a range of Mach 1 to Mach 2.5 (give or take air resistance and such)

miltankRancher

Years
But you would only be invisible for a few moments, until direct sunlight hit you. Pretty much how Latio and Latias appeared in the movie when they were exposed to sunlight.

miltankRancher

Years
Well, if they are exposed only to sunlight for a second or such, everybody would just think of it as as trick of the light and such. However, if they are exposed to it a second longer, I'm sure people would care. Latios and Latias isn't exactly the most common of the pokemon.

Guy: *saw a latios* Oh, cool. Latios.

No, Lati@s are legendearies, and I am sure people would care.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Well, if they are exposed only to sunlight for a second or such, everybody would just think of it as as trick of the light and such. However, if they are exposed to it a second longer, I'm sure people would care. Latios and Latias isn't exactly the most common of the pokemon.

Guy: *saw a latios* Oh, cool. Latios.

No, Lati@s are legendearies, and I am sure people would care.
Well, yeah but.... (starts thinking) I got no argument. XD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
What is Latias or Latios's strongest move?
Draco Meteor and Dragon pulse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back