• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Champions Tour

MATTFO0

yo
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2011
    is it possible to sign up for singles and doubles in both? if so sign me up

Years
  • I'm afraid that anything in this that I have signed up for is now nullified, because I don't have a team. I am very sorry, and I REALLY wish that I COULD participate.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • is it possible to sign up for singles and doubles in both? if so sign me up

Sorry, Matt, we explained that before. You're at a fork in the road so you can only choose one tournament to fight in. But I'll sign you up for singles and doubles in one of them; which would you like?

I'm afraid that anything in this that I have signed up for is now nullified, because I don't have a team. I am very sorry, and I REALLY wish that I COULD participate.

No worries, Mence, we'll take you off the main tournament list, but you never signed up for anything here so it's alright.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Wait! What? I didn't wanna...

-_-

Alrighty looks like I am in this. Watch out folks! Heads are gonna start rolling...

XD Did you not want to join this time around? Perfectly understandable if you want to take a break, so Ryan can remove you if you like. (The Tour would miss you, even if for one tournament =P)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • sign me up for singles and doubles in digglett's cave

Sure Matt...Lol, almost forgot about the ol' ESCT.

But yeah, we need some more entrants for our other extremely awesome tournament! Don't forget about the bonuses you'll receive in the ESO if you participate here!

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    ummm.... who am I up against again? I can't seem to find the page where we were matched up...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • ummm.... who am I up against again? I can't seem to find the page where we were matched up...

Match ups aren't out yet. We'll put them up as soon as we fill all the entries. I'll assume that means you're signing up for the next tournament, so you can pick either Diglett's Cave or Viridian City

put me in the doubles as welll

Sure thing.

um...sign me up for everything.

You can pick either Diglett's Cave or Viridian City. There's a singles and doubles tournament going on in each.

Back