• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Coconut Head said:
    Yeah.
    You told me about what he wanted to do to your poor dog...

Woo! You're practically there!
    *grabs a bunch of banners and fireworks*
    I'll be ready hehe...
    Jenna;.;
    But really my real dad livez in AZ, where I uzed to live...but I won't get into that ztory>,>

ONE pozt left...^________^

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:
    Jenna;.;
    But really my real dad livez in AZ, where I uzed to live...but I won't get into that ztory>,>

ONE pozt left...^________^
    I can't believe he wanted to do that though! That truly was evil.....
    I'm glad that your stepdad doesn't live with you. Who knows what he'd try to do to Jenna....
    Even coconut heads have their soft spots! (hmm, I like that quote hehe)

*readies banner and a drumroll comes on*
    And......

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Coconut Head said:
    I can't believe he wanted to do that though! That truly was evil.....
    I'm glad that your stepdad doesn't live with you. Who knows what he'd try to do to Jenna....
    Even coconut heads have their soft spots! (hmm, I like that quote hehe)
    He doez live with me>,< That'z why I fight with him every day o,o It'z my real dad that dozn't live with me...he haz hiz own daughter that he knowz exiztz in AZ. My mom didn't meat my ztepdad untill we moved...Yez! I zaid it! My real dad dozn't know I waz born. It'z not a big deal...it juzt ztinkz! @,@

Coconut Head with a zoft zpot said:
    *readies banner and a drumroll comes on*
    And......
    ...TAdaaa!!!!
    And now...I go to bed!
    *throwz confettie!*
    I finally made it to 1,000! ^______________________^

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:
    He doez live with me>,< That'z why I fight with him every day o,o It'z my real dad that dozn't live with me...he haz hiz own daughter that he knowz exiztz in AZ. My mom didn't meat my ztepdad untill we moved...Yez! I zaid it! My real dad dozn't know I waz born. It'z not a big deal...it juzt ztinkz! @,@

...TAdaaa!!!!
    And now...I go to bed!
    *throwz confettie!*
    I finally made it to 1,000! ^______________________^

Really!? Wow.....it's sorta like in those movies...
    I can imagine how it can be hard to love like that though. From what I've heard you say from past stories, you've had a pretty rough life!
    Sorry! I forgot about that...
    *twiddles fingers*
    Ah, I guess you got into the story anyway...

*waves banner and throws fireworks everywhere*
    Hooray!!! 1,000 posts!! A landmark in posts!!
    Congrats Teara! It's high time too! Hehe...
    *gets chased down by cops for illegal use of fireworks*
    Night Teara! See you, you veteran you hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    *wakes up groggily and crawls out of bed then walks into the door* AW!!!!! C'mon, that hurt... ;_; *runs up to Jordan and tackles him* JORDAN!!!!!!!! I had a weird dream. It involved you and Teara talking about your head being a coconut. O_o Maybe I'm delirious...*tries to hold back her laugh* Can I call you "Coco," Jordan, lol?

Woo! Happy Easter to all those who celebrate it! Oh yes, I'm going to bring up another point and I'll put it up in BIG BOLD LETTERS:

CHRYSTIE

Get it right or pay the price (Wow, I quoted part of the Salute Your Shorts theme song...I miss that show...)! I've had my name spelled: "Chystie"--yes, even Jordan, the creator of my nickname, messed it up..."Christie"..."Christy"...I don't know how many others! But, that's some of them...practice spelling! O_o *runs off feeling violated*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Hey! I'm back from the store! I bought icecreams for everyone! *hands them out* But none for mean aunts. XD And they're really nice ones too! XD BTW, how many brothers and sisters do I have now? Last time I checked, I had Miyu-chan, Andy and Mattokun... I think we've added a few since then XD. (And I won't be around much this week, let's just say I went to... an evil cousin's house and got kidnapped XD And I'm only allowed a few phone calls.) *runs off to get kidnapped

Years
    The Evil One said:
    GIMME ICE CREEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!

(btw, for no reason I updated t3h competition. I COMMAND J00 TO READ IT OR I WILL EAT J00 BABIES!!!)
    What competition? Which one? Who? Where? What? When? How?

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Hey! I'm back from the store! I bought icecreams for everyone! *hands them out* But none for mean aunts. XD And they're really nice ones too! XD BTW, how many brothers and sisters do I have now? Last time I checked, I had Miyu-chan, Andy and Mattokun... I think we've added a few since then XD. (And I won't be around much this week, let's just say I went to... an evil cousin's house and got kidnapped XD And I'm only allowed a few phone calls.) *runs off to get kidnapped

Aww, no ice cream for me....
    Anyways, in terms of brothers and sisters in the family, apart from you, we've got: Mattokun, Miyu-chan, Andy, blue and Karli.
    I think that's it so far, hope i've not missed anyone out! ^_^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    Aww, no ice cream for me....
    Anyways, in terms of brothers and sisters in the family, apart from you, we've got: Mattokun, Miyu-chan, Andy, blue and Karli.
    I think that's it so far, hope i've not missed anyone out! ^_^;

Hey Hikaru! Welcome back :)

Hey Does this mean when I die I leave all my money to my neglected adopted son?

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Tee hee, Hikaru, you might have kids you don't know about!

Lol, maybe....but i hope not, geez what kind of mother would that make me...

Dizzy said:
    Hey Hikaru! Welcome back :)

Hey Does this mean when I die I leave all my money to my neglected adopted son?

Thank you Dizzy! Hmm, probably, but we'd hope that you're not planning on dying any time soon. ^_^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    Lol, maybe....but i hope not, geez what kind of mother would that make me...

Thank you Dizzy! Hmm, probably, but we'd hope that you're not planning on dying any time soon. ^_^;

^_^ I wouldnt die without two weeks notice :) ...MONEY MONEY MONEY.. EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back