• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I always get such a late start on all this stuff... -.-

Mind if I join? ._. I can...er...be some sort of distant cousin or something... ._.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Oh gozh, I have a couzin. He iz Evil! I've only zeen him a few timez zince he livez in a differant ztate but the lazt time I went to zee him I waz about 9 and waz really excited to zee him zince it waz only the zecond time I've ever zeem him. When we reached hiz houze I went to go talk to him and he ran away from me and ztuck hiz head under hiz mattrezz>,< I thought he waz juzt being zhy though. Then, a couple yearz ago he came down here for Christmas and az zoon az he zteped into the houze he walked right by everyone and floped onto the couch and ztarted flipping throught the channelz! And I waz watching zomething! He never zaid anything, he juzt wanted to watch the tube >=(

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:
    Oh gozh, I have a couzin. He iz Evil! I've only zeen him a few timez zince he livez in a differant ztate but the lazt time I went to zee him I waz about 9 and waz really excited to zee him zince it waz only the zecond time I've ever zeem him. When we reached hiz houze I went to go talk to him and he ran away from me and ztuck hiz head under hiz mattrezz>,< I thought he waz juzt being zhy though. Then, a couple yearz ago he came down here for Christmas and az zoon az he zteped into the houze he walked right by everyone and floped onto the couch and ztarted flipping throught the channelz! And I waz watching zomething! He never zaid anything, he juzt wanted to watch the tube >=(
    Man, you have quite a few evil relatives!
    *whispers to Oni Flygom and Chairman Kaga*
    Must run in the family hehe...

*gets offered a taco*
    Oh, no thanks! I've had a wonderful Easter dinner......of homemade hamburgers hehe....

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    Man, you have quite a few evil relatives!
    *whispers to Oni Flygom and Chairman Kaga*
    Must run in the family hehe...

*gets offered a taco*
    Oh, no thanks! I've had a wonderful Easter dinner......of homemade hamburgers hehe....
    Mm-mm! That must've been tasty, Jordan. ^_^; At least you had something I'd actually eat willingly--regardless of it being Easter. My aunt made a crown roast of pork and it was dry...heh. *shudders* Eh, but everything else was really good! Baked manicotti, meatballs, stuffed artichokes, broccoli, asparagus, roasted potatoes, salad. Then we had a million different desserts...pizzagrana--which is basically a sweet rice pie, ice cream cake, anise cookies, narrow soft cookies with fruit filling in them that I can't put a name to (lol), pineapple and grapes, and coffee. O_o It was fun though because my cousin made me laugh hysterically to the point of tears that made my side hurt and his son, my second cousin that's six years old, accidentally locked himself inside the bathroom...don't ask me how that's possible, LMAO. We all started laughing as he pushed the door really hard that even I thought that little shrimp was about to break it down, lol. Oh man, ya had to be there...^_^;; Anyway, that was my weird but fun Easter!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Mm-mm! That must've been tasty, Jordan. ^_^; At least you had something I'd actually eat willingly--regardless of it being Easter. My aunt made a crown roast of pork and it was dry...heh. *shudders* Eh, but everything else was really good! Baked manicotti, meatballs, stuffed artichokes, broccoli, asparagus, roasted potatoes, salad. Then we had a million different desserts...pizzagrana--which is basically a sweet rice pie, ice cream cake, anise cookies, narrow soft cookies with fruit filling in them that I can't put a name to (lol), pineapple and grapes, and coffee. O_o It was fun though because my cousin made me laugh hysterically to the point of tears that made my side hurt and his son, my second cousin that's six years old, accidentally locked himself inside the bathroom...don't ask me how that's possible, LMAO. We all started laughing as he pushed the door really hard that even I thought that little shrimp was about to break it down, lol. Oh man, ya had to be there...^_^;; Anyway, that was my weird but fun Easter!
    We usually have rather large dinners for Easter like you and your family, but we didn't have as much time today. We always go all out for Thanksgiving though hehe...
    Mmm! That sounds good! I'm not all too fond of artichokes and asparagus, but everything else sounds yummy to the tummy!
    As for desert, we have homemade carrot cake.....which no one has eaten because we're too stuffed from the dinner hehe...
    I had an interesting Easter too, but unfortunately there was a lot of complaining in it hehe....
    *sweatdrops*

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    We usually have rather large dinners for Easter like you and your family, but we didn't have as much time today. We always go all out for Thanksgiving though hehe...
    Mmm! That sounds good! I'm not all too fond of artichokes and asparagus, but everything else sounds yummy to the tummy!
    As for desert, we have homemade carrot cake.....which no one has eaten because we're too stuffed from the dinner hehe...
    I had an interesting Easter too, but unfortunately there was a lot of complaining in it hehe....
    *sweatdrops*
    Woo! I'll eat the carrot cake, lol. Carrot cake is great. My Mom makes it so good. It's so sad how I'm hungry again...but, I think I shall go to bed. >_< Need to be all well rested to stalk my crush tomorrow in school...and do my math homework that I didn't feel like doing at all. Eh. NIGHT Y'ALL!

OH! I was thinking about this today...and this may come across as the most random thing in the world...but do you like Hilary Duff, Jordan? Just as a general question I'm asking. Because for some RANDOM reason, you seem like one of those boys that would. *cough* I know I'm crazy...stop giving me the "queerest look ever" Jordan, lol!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    OMG NOT CARROT CAKE.. I think i brought some home with me from my Grandmothers It's the Bomb. My Grandmother helped me with my hair I was so happy lol, she used one of her OLD COUNTRY Cures.. And the Funny thing was that it was Lemons and Sugar lol Yes Now I'm a lemon head :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back