• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fangirl

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • Everyone listed in the phase post is hit by it, including me ;c

Ah, I was just checking that. So I suppose that means all the statements you chose got left unchecked?

Welp, if it counts for anything I tried to target JaDe last night with my new upgraded ability.​

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I didn't get an upgraded ability and I'm also not the hater. I wasn't hit by a nullification ability either.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I didn't bother investigating anyone since all the info I can get is whether they are innocent or an Informant. Since all the Informants are dead...

So I guess this means that Legend of Zelda, Tales, Final Fantasy, Harry Potter, The World Ends With You, Touhou Project, Magic: The Gathering and Fallout are all confirmed inno. Thanks for the hint Gunner. EDIT: It could also be a list of people with the Hater inside, but I doubt it.

Unless Omi is the hater and can only be lynched, which I doubt, Omi is also innocent. Aiden is inno because of the revive.That leaves Jade (Attack on Titan), JohnnyMustang (ChronoTrigger), Gio7sm (Steven Universe), Arx (DragonBall Z), Candy (Fairy Tail), jdthebud (Hunter x Hunter), and Eros (Animal Crossing) as unconfirmed.
    I'm not the hater, guys, I wouldn't be an insane cop if so. And I didn't get any nullification or upgraded ability either.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Haha, so Homestuck definitely isn't the Hater since they're not dead even after the last informant died.

I also think that the hater is someone who hasn't been mentioned as using a role in a phase post, if there was one.

Hi there! I'm probably one of them, but I have a perfectly good reason on why I've never used my action. (◡‿◡)

Surely you don't want any of your votes to be forced under my control, no? (◉‿◉)

Also, I can say that you better not try to lynch me or I'll exact my revenge on one of you. (◉ w ◉)

What I'm saying is that my abilities are related to voting and can only be used once so I haven't bothered using it yet.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    So did Merlin die from activity? I mean Matteh isn't around much. That means Jay tried to kill Homestuck (if he got his NA in).

Everyone was blocked, so that means we have no new information. It's likely that the Hater was also blocked in all this (he must have a night action after all) so he's probably in that list in the Day post?

Can we confirm that everyone listed was blocked? I certainly was.

Edit//
    I think I believe Candy. If her action really is a Day action then she would have used it to stop us lynching / change the lynch off of Netto.

Etherion

... You just said you don't have a NA anymore. And that's not an answer to what it was anyway :P.

I HAD an NA, but I used it (one-time use) up :3 That's why I dont have one now
    Yes, it was like this before

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Are you being evasive on purpose? >< If its used up why won't you say what it is?

When did you use it?

Etherion

Are you being evasive on purpose? >< If its used up why won't you say what it is?
    When did you use it?

No I'm not XD I'll just say it right now, as "Steven Universe" I can fuse with someone during any night, though, I can only do this once, initiating a Skype chat with them! I guess this is obvious but can anyone guess who it I go for? :3 Gunner didn't give me an NA boost because mine was already too OP, I mean, I could freely chat with an innocent player! Also, he can confirm my alignment. I am not the Hater. >.<

Just a little reminder, we have two days to lynch the Hater, two mislynches, and we're out :(

edit: Just to be clear, we are technically not "Lovers", if he dies, then, I'll just be a 'nilla :/

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I can confirm that Gio is the Ruby to my Sapphire and together we form Garnet.

I can also confirm that Matteh died from inactivity :)

Back