• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fangirl

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Hey, back from vacation now.

and updating Kiyoshi's list with my AoT NA of being able to eat someone once, which is why I haven't used it yet, didn't wanna kill an inno. Also, my power was not upgraded :(

Spoiler:

And I guess [Kill]lost heart?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well, I suppose out of the people left Lost Heart seems to be the most active. And it's not as fun if our hater isn'tvery active right?

... lame excuse. but eh.

[kill] Lost Heart

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Legendary, Magical, and Very Fresh.

Does anyone else feel like this is Steven's Universe? Or suggest another fandom it could be. SU is the newish out of all of them, and definitely magical...

Jay, perhaps kill gio7sm if it isn't Lost Heart :) whilst we can confirm his power, The Hater could really have any role right...

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I've told Gio 1000 times that I would let him solo-win if he were really the hater (which i would lol), each time he said he was inno and Gunner has softed Gio being inno another 1000 times.

If Gio were hater at this point I'd shoot myself.

[Attack w/ All Creatures] Lost Heart

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hey hey hey! What's with this bandwagon? Your reasoning isn't even all that concrete!

If you're going off the three words (Legendary, Magical, and Very Fresh), wouldn't you say that Fairy Tail fits the bill more than Touhou? Fairy Tail has an enormous fanbase (definitely larger than Touhou), it's about magic (obviously), and it's definitely only been around a few years (definitely younger than Touhou at least, which has been around since the 1990s). If anything this makes me suspicious of both Candy and Nimsy, who didn't even bother to justify why "Legendary" = "large fanbase".

But here's the thing stands out most to me. Nimsy, fan of the Legend of Zelda, it's also a game series about magic, has a large fanbase, and since we don't seem to care about the date relating to being "Very Fresh" (and are basically grasping at straws) why don't you all check out this: Click me for something Very Fresh in LoZ.

[kill] Nimsy

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
    This makes a lot more sense then the LH bandwagon. But would anyone care to actually show us where these "clues" came from in the first place?

[Quickly change attack target to] Planeswalker Nimsy

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    hmmm. I did investigate Touhou once, they were innocent, but I guess that means nothing since the Hater would come up innocent. BUt I agree that they don't really fit the "Fresh" clue.

[KILL]Fairy Tail

I think Steven Universe could fit the clues too, though i dunno if it's "Legendary"

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I think the "clues" are from each of the posts where an Informant died (although I cba to go back and check these posts)

I agree with Doof though, I'm also gonna switch to [Kill] Nimsy

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Lost Heart still hasn't even hinted at his role...

If we want to link 'fresh' to Touhou we could look at this 2015 release: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legacy_of_Lunatic_Kingdom literally came out weeks ago.

He himself said that the game will have a huge departure from the original game's formula, and implementing "different" and challenging gameplay changes yet retaining the core elements of the series.

^ for added freshness.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years

"You think you are all smug with your choice... Ha, you'll all pay for this, very very soon. I AM LEGENDARY FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" Game of Thrones snickered.

In the corner of the room, they then saw Jojo's Bizarre Adventure magically choking on his own blood. Everyone rushed to him and tried to resuscitate him but a piercing voice was heard...​

Instead of relying on the boundless of clues they've gathered, they just went with the good old blindwagon. A VERY FRESH tactic indeed...​

If anyone needs to know where these "clues" came from.

Also, guys...

...what if Orpheus is the hater...?

Although only 2/3 of the clues fits with Final Fantasy... Hhnngghh, I'm confused. x_x

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    My money is still on Lost Heart or gio7sm. If its gio I'm impressed he's keeping it under wraps, though :P.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    hmmm. I did investigate Touhou once, they were innocent, but I guess that means nothing since the Hater would come up innocent. BUt I agree that they don't really fit the "Fresh" clue.

[KILL]Fairy Tail

I think Steven Universe could fit the clues too, though i dunno if it's "Legendary"

What wait.

Did you just say

touhou came up as innocent on your report

you're insane cop remember?

[kill] Lost Heart

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I will say that someone forgot that Fairy Tail is confirmed inno :3

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Hey hey hey! What's with this bandwagon? Your reasoning isn't even all that concrete!

If you're going off the three words (Legendary, Magical, and Very Fresh), wouldn't you say that Fairy Tail fits the bill more than Touhou? Fairy Tail has an enormous fanbase (definitely larger than Touhou), it's about magic (obviously), and it's definitely only been around a few years (definitely younger than Touhou at least, which has been around since the 1990s). If anything this makes me suspicious of both Candy and Nimsy, who didn't even bother to justify why "Legendary" = "large fanbase".

But here's the thing stands out most to me. Nimsy, fan of the Legend of Zelda, it's also a game series about magic, has a large fanbase, and since we don't seem to care about the date relating to being "Very Fresh" (and are basically grasping at straws) why don't you all check out this: Click me for something Very Fresh in LoZ.

[kill] Nimsy

Oi, it's not about magic, it has some magic but that isn't a focal point. A lot of these fandoms have a magic element but don't focus around it.
    As for that tingle game that is a big stretch, it's not even a main series game I've only heard about it recently and I dare not play it (tingle is nightmare inducing).
    Lastly, very fresh is most likely a newer fandom that is from the late 90's to 2000's era, and as we all know loz is way too old to fit in that category.

You're just being frantic and searching for the vaguest of things to connect to throw someone under the bus.
    [Kill] Lost heart

Bidoof FTW

Years
    Just because I think that you guys are using this word wrong.

Legendary - adjective
    "of, described in, or based on legends."

I wouldn't be surprised if Gunner just used the first definition cuz lazy snail.

"Fairy Tail"
    "Fairy Tale"

Tale - a fictitious or true narrative or story, especially one that is imaginatively recounted.

And wow look guys! Tale is synonymous with Legend!!! No way!!!! ooo:

Now before you get mad and say why Fairy Tail is called Fairy Tail, I'm almost 100% sure that Gunner doesn't actually know the real reason.

In Fairy Tail "Magic has been around for centuries". I don't think I need to elaborate on this.

"Fairy Tail is an anime series based on the manga of the same name written by Hiro Mashima. Produced by A-1 Pictures and Satelight and directed by Shinji Ishihira, it was broadcast on TV Tokyo from October 12, 2010 to March 30, 2013,[1] and later continued its run on April 5, 2014"

It's fresh compared to well.... everything else that might fit the other two words.
    [Kill with google and use of the English language] Candy

EDIT: FUCK FAIRY TAIL IS CONFIRMED INNO FMMLLLLLL

screw this game I'm going to be the silent hermit like Jay

Back