• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fangirl

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Edit, I was slow. So you guys have a private chat but no other perks?

Is this a good summary of what we know so far? Add on your own night action

Mana as Harry Potter blocked // potion making
    gio7sm as Steven Universe // fuse-private chat with Bidoof
    JaDe.X105 as Attack on Titan
    JohnnyMustang as Chrono Trigger
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as Fallout blocked
    Orpheus as Final Fantasy blocked
    Ash as Tales blocked // cop
    Arx as Dragon Ball Z
    Nimsy as Legend of Zelda blocked
    apocalypseArisen as Homestuck // cannot be killed? roleblocks if attacked?
    Lost Heart as Touhou Project blocked
    Bidoof FTW as Magic: The Gathering blocked // fused to Gio.
    Candy as Fairy Tail // 1-Use day action?
    jdthebud as Hunter x Hunter no action // insane cop
    Eros as Animal Crossing // gives items
    Seth Rollins as The World Ends with You // Rez'd, cannot be The Hater
    Ninja Aiden as Code Geass // Rez'd, cannot be The Hater

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Mana as Harry Potter blocked // potion making
    Arx as Dragon Ball Z
    Bidoof FTW as Magic: The Gathering blocked // fused to Gio. // Can choose one post in the previous day phase and observe it for statements, finds out whether each statement is true or false. // Too cool to be hater
    Candy as Fairy Tail // 1-Use day action?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Mana as Harry Potter blocked // potion making
    Arx as Dragon Ball Z
    Bidoof FTW as Magic: The Gathering blocked // fused to Gio.
    Candy as Fairy Tail // 1-Use Day Action and 1-Use Night Action

If you guys need to know, I have a one-time judge ability (aka redirect a lynch) and a one-time 3-people-at-once voting-for-a-person-of-my-choice ability. (/◕ヮ◕)/

And the second one is practically useless and I should've fooled around with it on D1 instead of waiting for the right moment 'cause as the game goes along I just continue being a clueless person. Yay! (/◕ヮ◕)/

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    So, looking at the day/night posts theres a few survivors who have not been mentioned (unless I've missed it): Attack on Titan, Chrono Trigger, Fairy Tail. This supports the idea that Candy has not used her power at all, and suggests the others haven't either. Assuming the Hater can do something it seems unlikely these guys are haters.

Of those who have been mentioned and are still alive Doof, Gio, Ash, JD, eros, Seth, Aiden and myself are all but confirmed.

Therfore our suspect list (people mentioned but not confirmed) is:
    Kiyoshi, Orpheus, Arx, Nimsy and Lost Heart.

From what I can see, both Kiyoshi and Nimsy used their night action for the first time last night.

Now someone work out something :') my brain hurts and I've probably missed any actual clues/bits of evidence. Perhaps Ash/JD can confirm some of the list? I forget where their previous reviews were posted. Oh wait, Hater comes up innocent right? Not helpful ><.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Yeah, that's why I didn't investigate anyone last night. Ash and I's NAs are useless now that the Informants are dead, unless Ash got an upgraded power. I didn't get one, so I'm basically a vanilla townie now.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I suppose I can confirm what my power is now that its been upgraded and the informants are dead!

The reason I'm pretty sure no one has ever targeted me during the night is because my ability only activates upon someone visiting me. Being a franchise that sells itself on the idea of radiation and nuclear mutation, I am essentially a village-aligned Cthulhu role. If someone visits me, they will only be able to speak in .gifs the following day. It's essentially the same post-upgrade but now with targeting privileges.

In the spoiler is an updated list, with red names indicating unconfirmed powers and italics alluding to unknown powers but not-hater status.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    So you can now target people and make them post only .gifs? Maybe avoid using it if possible :< it'll only confuse things haha.

Right, three blocked roles unaccounted for so far. Should I vote with my gut again...? Tempting.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well since I've been blocked I can tell you that Attack on Titan is innocent as I investigated them night before last. That's about it.

And since Kiyo was also blocked that would explain why I don't have to speak in gifs today? Or because I was blocked in general. shrugs.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure that you're still vocal because you yourself were blocked, since idk if my nullification only affects the one I target or all visits in general. I assume it'd be the latter.​

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I check in again and nobody's started a bandwagon. I am so disappointed. >:(

Am I supposed to tell you all what I can do or something?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well, there is Arx, Johnny, Lost Heart, and Nimsy who are unconfirmed it seems. I wonder if it was possible that the hater was blocked, whatever the hater can do (if anything idk).

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • Okay, my ability is that I can kill once in this game. I targeted apocalypseArisen because I thought that the fact that they avoided death was super suss.
    But since it was nullified I don't have an ability anymore -.-

I think we should pay more attention to the clues given:
    Legendary: This could mean that the fandom is super popular or it has something legendary in it.
    Magical: Magic of some sort is involved
    Very fresh: A newer fandom

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I actually forgot about this, shame on me.

Everyone mentioned in the Day Post wasn't blocked. They used a night action and it was nullified as a side effect of someone trying to kill me. Seriously, stop trying to kill me.

Anyway, I'm sorry I bring this up only just now, I literally just remembered this.

Last edited:

Candy

Years
  • I actually forgot about this, shame on me.

Everyone mentioned in the Day Post wasn't blocked. They used a night action and it was nullified as a side effect of someone trying to kill me. Seriously, stop trying to kill me.

Anyway, I'm sorry I bring this up only just now, I literally just remembered this.

You were unkillable so it makes sense if they think you're the hater lol.

Although I figured it was time shenanigans anyway.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I'm not unkillable. I just make good use of my ability. And I'm Homestuck, so shenanigans are of course involved.

In any case, I'm not the hater. Stop trying to kill me, please.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    [kill] Lost Heart

And Nimsy, no killing anyone please :< if you kill we may have to dispose of you.

Last edited:

Candy

Years
  • Legendary, Magical, and Very Fresh.

These are the clues that the narrative subtly gave us when the informants died. After reading what Nimsy pointed out, it kinda leads to Touhou anyway. It has a really big fandom, and also has a magical fantasy theme to it. Although, I don't really think I can consider it a new fandom considering how young some of the other fandoms are. :T

But hey, bandwagon I guess.

[KILL] Lost Heart

Back