• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Forum Style Goddess - Peitharchia Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Peitharchia the forum style goddess

Ashley we love you ♥ ♥ ♥

Rules - Topics - Members

[a id]pcrule[/a id]
    Rules
    Ashley would kil you if you disobey the rules

☆ The PokéCommunity Forums Rules and The Fan Clubs & Groups Rules apply here.
    ☆ SPAM posts are forbidden.
    ☆ Please keep all discussions civil.
    DISCUSSION OF ANY OTHER TOPIC THAT IS NOT RELATED TO ASHLEY IS NOT ALLOWED!
    ☆ To join, you must state who's the forum style goddess in your join post to ensure that you read the rules.
    ☆ Sign Up Form:

Username:
    Reason for Joining the Club:
    Who's the Forum Style Goddess?:​

[a id]pctopic[/a id]
    Topics
    ASHLEY OVERLOAD!!!!!

Why do you love Ashley?
    What Ashley-made forum skin do you love the most?
    What username did Ashley used you love the most?

[a id]pcmember[/a id]
    Members
    These cray cray members have followed the Peitharchia movement

[supporter]Avant Garde[/supporter]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I also approve of this. GOTTA LOVE ASHLEY.

Username: Minerva
    Reason for Joining the Club: Because Ashley rocks yo.
    Who's the Forum Style Goddess?: Peitharchiaaaa

Why do you love Ashley? Who doesn't? She is the most wisest person around dem parts. She creates a hella lot of styles for us, and she also mods the best section of PC, which is Pokemon XY! You must be friends with her imo!
    What Ashley-made forum skin do you love the most? Let's Fly Together and Color Flattered X :D
    What username did Ashley used you love the most? she uses too many good usernames that i can't decide which one i like! Nymphadora tho!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, I just gotta love how awesome she is!

Username: Hikamaru
    Reason for Joining the Club: Because she's an amazing member and does an awesome job looking over the residents of Kalos, uh I mean the people posting in the X/Y section.
    Who's the Forum Style Goddess?: Ashley, duh.

Why do you love Ashley? She's helpful, both as a member and as a moderator, plus she mods one of the best sections on the forums!
    What Ashley-made forum skin do you love the most? Let's Fly Together, I guess.
    What username did Ashley used you love the most? I love them all, but Peitharchia gets my vote due to its origin.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Username: Genesis
    Reason for Joining the Club: To worship the goddess
    Who's the Forum Style Goddess?: Obviously Ashley

Why do you love Ashley?: Because she's cool, great, fun, makes awesome styles and listen to metal :3
    What Ashley-made forum skin do you love the most?: Color Flattered Y
    What username did Ashley used you love the most?: Perdition Haze

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Username: Avishka
    Reason for Joining the Club: Ashley is just amazing :3
    Who's the Forum Style Goddess?: Nymph.
    Why do you love Ashley?: She's amazing and nice to talk...I started to talk her a few days ago and she is just great.
    What Ashley-made forum skin do you love the most?: Let's Fly Together, Color Flattered X/Y and the Y- Axis
    What username did Ashley used you love the most?: All the names are awesome Imo..I like Nymphadora the most.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I think Color Flattered XY, the two styles she recently made are also pretty amazing! She's done a wonderful job on them, as well as she's doing a great job modding the XY section with Cat. :)

Years
  • Username: Sheep
    Reason for Joining the Club: Any place that loves Ashley as much as me will be a place I follow. Of course you can expect me to pop by the fanclub. ;P
    Who's the Forum Style Goddess?: Ashley! Goodness, she's been incredibly talented at it for as long as I've known her even before she became active on PokeCommunity. She really has a knack for design and can develop some great themes to set them apart from the rest; they're truly something special.

Color Flattered, X and Y both. I'm always torn on which one to use because the colors for both really appeal to me and make me want to constantly jump back and forth. Decisions, decisions!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Username: Dragon
    Reason for Joining the Club: Cause I love her so much!

Who's the Forum Style Goddess? Ashley, of course!

Why do you love Ashley?
    I don't need a reason! <3 She's absolutely wonderful. :3
    Ah, loving her new one! Color Flattered. <33

What username did Ashley used you love the most?
    Predicton Haze is always my fav, but all her new ones are just as cool. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back