• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v5.something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years

If it were me, I would go for the computer, because as fun as the Wii U is, I use my computer wayyy more often. However, one of the contributing factors to this is that I am basically only able to play on Saturdays during the schoolyear because I do homework on Sundays and basically every other time someone's using the TV. So I dunno how much this helps :X

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I need a new computer pretty desperately. Hard choice: I've been putting away 150 every paycheck for a Wii U, but should I not get the Wii U and get a computer instead? Mine's starting to crash due to hard drive failures. :(
    Wait, if it's due to Hard Drive failures, why not just get a new Hard Drive or a better Power Source?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Wait, if it's due to Hard Drive failures, why not just get a new Hard Drive or a better Power Source?

Because the computer is years old and even without the failures I was going to upgrade soon.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

I found out I have quite a bit of money stored away right now, and plus I may have fixed my computer :) So I'll wait a few days, see if it crashes anymore, and if not invest in the Wii U. If it does then I'll drop the 700-800 on the new computer and then maybe get the Wii U anyway haha. I also have to buy a couch though so I need to plan for that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think the first thing I am saving up for it a new laptop because this one sucks really bad these days. 8(

Years
  • In that case.

Some great parts.

All that's left is a monitor and whatever other peripherals you'd like.

That's like waaaaaay over budget for me, and about twice what I spent to throw together my current PC 4 years ago, even though the PSU, GPU, and BluRay drive are new within the last year and combined cost me about $300, so basically it's like the computer got a new lease on life (heck, even my hard drives are still under warranty).

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    If it's a PC, are you going to build it?

I only use laptops, lol. I don't even have a desk to put a computer on and I would hate being limited to sitting in one basic position while using my computer (I lie down, sit different directions, etc).

I bought one today because the crashes were incredibly bad, to the point that multiple times my computer thought I had no bootable hard drive. Ended up getting this after some research and boyfriend advice.

Exploding Bunny

Dovahkiin
    Years
    • She Her
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023

I only use laptops, lol. I don't even have a desk to put a computer on and I would hate being limited to sitting in one basic position while using my computer (I lie down, sit different directions, etc).

I bought one today because the crashes were incredibly bad, to the point that multiple times my computer thought I had no bootable hard drive. Ended up getting this after some research and boyfriend advice.

346 Wow that's the Watered down version of the next step up from mine, I've got a ASUS G75VW

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back