• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation 5 / Future Generations Speculation Thread + Wishlist

What do u think the starters element will be in gen V

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
A game on 'Arceus' in the near future?

Topic moved
Can there be a game specially on "Arceus" in the near future?
We have caught Dieties of Time and Space in Pokemon Pearl and Diamond. We have caught Giratina The lord of the Underworld in Platinum. So by reference to the hacked pokedexes of mine Arceus data in that is said that he was born before the universe was born and created it with its thousand hands. So can we have a origin form of Arceus as of Giratina in Platinum. I said this because I as a player never got these many legendries in a single game.
So if it is made what will be its name?

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010
Speculations:

Same as before 100 new pokes
More or less evos of olds
Different region
Same Base

Wish List:

Make the Hero Older!!!!: He needs to age, i know its a kids game but seriously its really starting to get old because all the other trainers are either 5years older or 5years younger.

Kecleon Pre Evo and Evo: Because he is awesome nuff said.

Tauros Pre Evo: Which should have a Female counter part that should evolve at lv20 to Milktank.

Pinsir Pre Evo: Much needed because he is still without pre evo and it could be shared with Heracross.

Lapras Pre Evo and Evo: Lapras Should change into only female and have a Male Counter part and Evo

New Mode of transportation: Such as Skateboard or Roller Skates or even a Go Kart.

More Destinations: As in to different regions like After you beat the Pokemon leauge of new region you go to sinnoh pick up starter of choice beat that region then to Hoenn Pick up starter and so on etc...

Bring back the train: Bring back the bulet train. which really is awesome.

HMs No Longer: Instead of HMs have them as Regular TMs but have actual man made object such as a Boat instead of Surf. A Flash light instead of flash. stuff like that. and of course a Machette or Axe of some sort for cut.

Graphics: Update the graphics even more. to the limit of DS. Make it more like a Mario 64 DS graphics with all that.

Sound: With the DSi being able to play mp3's i think there should be an a way to listen to it on an in game playlist. Also upgrade the sounds. the crys are a bit annoying but thats why i play with no sound.

WiFi: Needs more realtime, also not everyone has friends that play pokemon at all so making online random and choice of mic/voice chat should be made. even while trading. like have it in a big lobby where trainers can talk, trade and battle at the same time just talk.

thats it for me, if ya ask me it looks kinda like a rant but its not.

PokeMaster3

Can't wait for HeartGold!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2010
I hope the next game has you beat the new territory like always, but then travel back to every area ever in Pokémon (Kanto, Johto etc.).

Bright_Sniper

Treasure Hunter
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2017
They should scrap the current national dex; remove any horrible pokemon; line up the evolutions; put them where they seem to fit; change stats, abilities, moves and types so they're up to date and all possible. That would keep everything organised, make things that should have happened, happen (ex: arbok evolve into seviper; eevees lined up; legends at the end not some random evolutions). Then needed evolutions could be seen and changes to benefit pokemon would be made.

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2014
I think we need pokemon based on the following:
A lion
A Cricket
An eel (Huntail and gorebyss didn't do it for me)
A squid (We have an octopus..It's just not the same)
An aardvark
An armadillo
A mouse (One that looks more like a mouse than pikachu)
A chipmunk or gopher
A camel (off the top of my head i can't think of one)
An eagle/kestrel
An alligator
An ant
A jellyfish (can't think of one of those straight away either)
A leopard
A koala/panda

And WHEN will we be able to use Kangaskid?????

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010
I think we need pokemon based on the following:
A lion
A Cricket
An eel (Huntail and gorebyss didn't do it for me)
A squid (We have an octopus..It's just not the same)
An aardvark
An armadillo
A mouse (One that looks more like a mouse than pikachu)
A chipmunk or gopher
A camel (off the top of my head i can't think of one)
An eagle/kestrel
An alligator
An ant
A jellyfish (can't think of one of those straight away either)
A leopard
A koala/panda

And WHEN will we be able to use Kangaskid?????

Camel is Numel and Camerupt
Alligator is Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr
Cricket is Krickertot and Krickertune

also i agree for everything else. We defenitly need a panda and koala. Also lion would be epic. I wondered the same thing about Kangaskid but i think should be able to be Boy and Girl and can turn into Kangaskhan and a new Male version that would be normal/fighting (or something like that).

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2009
I don't care much about kind of pokemon. i'd like more pokemon types (light, for example), and pokemon should be able to control its ability(Eg: it can choose whether to make raining or not).
I also like to see more evolution of eevee, and more dragon-type pokemon. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
unique types!

How about fire/electric type? that would be awesome!
and more dragon types and fire types as well as grass types too,. and new species of pokemon.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
We got pachi as a squirrel/chipmunk hybrid of a pokemon and luxray for the lion. I would love some uber cool grass/fighting kangaroo pokemon.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
I think they should continue the storlyine after the new region to the HOenn...make pokemon say their names like in the anime, create great new Evos...and make the storyline a bit more interesting....like PMD2....make it a bit more fun and change things about...

WaterSplash

Common
Years
Personnally, I want them to have more new Pokemon and less evos for previous (particularly Kanto) Pokemon. I mean, logically, if Magmar had an evolved form, how come it hasn't been discovered until years after him? Nintendo has sort of slacked off on the Pokemon scene.

Years
Apart from the fact I would love a G/S/C remake this gen, I would want.

- Travel to more than one area (preferably Kanto-Johto but if you could fit them and Hoenn-Sinnoh and the new area that 5th gen games will have, I would be happy)
- Evolution Stones buyable from department stores (why they changed this in gen 4? I will never know)
- More areas like the torn world (looks awesome)
- A darker storyline with better rivals. no more stealing pokemon for the sake of it or for energy.. something better please?
- More moves/Pokemon
- More ways of getting things without using wi-fi/mystery gift/going to events etc

and I also like the pokemon out of pokeball meantioned before, like Pikachu in yellow.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Personnally, I want them to have more new Pokemon and less evos for previous (particularly Kanto) Pokemon. I mean, logically, if Magmar had an evolved form, how come it hasn't been discovered until years after him? Nintendo has sort of slacked off on the Pokemon scene.
Well it evolves with new technology only recently discovered and made in sinnoh through change so it is considered a breakthrough. Same thing with ryperior and electrivire.
I would love it if in the the 5th gen its all brand spanking new pokemon with no connection to previous generations excpet with a connection to pachi and eevee. I would also love if the badges became more better in design. Now im not saying sinnoh didnt have bad badges(i loved them)im saying more absract as them. And some uber cool pokedex stuff. And the region to be under sinnoh and the 2 are connected in an hourglass style.

goldwave9

Arcross Blaze
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 19, 2009
I'm waiting for an Ice-Dragon Type! That would be seriously awesome
They should also have like a battle tower thing with all Gym Leaders, Elite 4 sets and champions.
Skiing, Snowboarding, Skating, Skateboarding and riding on a scooter instead of just a bike
Um Fire-Dragon Bug- Electric Fighting-Ghost Dark-Fighting Dark-Bug Dark-Electric Psychic-Fire Fire-Steel Water-Ghost etc

Blue Tomoshibi

Pokémon a go-go!
Years
I say they evolve some of the garbage Pokemon. I'm looking at you Pachirisu and Farfetch'd.

Stop with the Plotholes I say.

Also, Water down Stealth Rock please, that move is way too common for my taste...

Different Variations of Stealth Rock would be cool.(Limit 1 in play at time ^^;)

But we would need more Pokemon Immune to Entry Hazards, and more ways to remove Entry Hazards, Perhaps a one use hold item to absorb all entry hazards currently in play

Dragonair_Blizzard

Random person in the universe
Years
I think that the Pokemon become more and more odd looking (not all) and maybe new types, storyline, type mixture, ect.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
Years
I hope they actually go through and edit stats of existing pokemon to make more sense. (I'm sure most people will disagree with me here).

The main example that comes to mind is Mamoswine. How the CRAP does that thing have 100 base speed?!!?!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Forget all the really awesome Pokemon. I just want one evolution: one for the male Combee.

Ever since I caught my first Combee, and found out that it was near-useless as a male, it annoyed me. But then I thought of the perfect revenge. In the next gen, there would be an awesome evolution for the male Combee, but male Combee would become really rare. So everyone would want this new evolution, but they can't get it because they can't find a male Combee.

Unless they have one already from a previous game, like I do. The poor dear.

I mean, logically
XD to logic being applied to Pokemon. Seriously.

I would love it if in the the 5th gen its all brand spanking new pokemon with no connection to previous generations excpet with a connection to pachi and eevee.
There is no way that Game Freak/Nintendo will allow a Pokemon game to go onto the shelves without Pikachu in it someway, somehow. It just doesn't happen. (And why Pachirisu? o_O)

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
I hope they actually go through and edit stats of existing pokemon to make more sense. (I'm sure most people will disagree with me here).

The main example that comes to mind is Mamoswine. How the CRAP does that thing have 100 base speed?!!?!

You've never heard of rushing boars, I guess?

Editing stats is a poor decision, editing dex's to match the stats is important. It would leave gameplay balanced and correct some important errors (i.e, The much-cited example wherein because Pidgeot flies at mach ~2, its speed is ≤ that of miltank, we have cows rolling around at mach 2...)

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
Years
Genius Sonority sucks, they are not faithful to the pkmn series. The character designs are different from the DS/Anime. Worst thing is that all your opponents in PBR look exactly the same as the six options you choose for your characters. When PBR was coming out, i thought you could choose everything (like perfected mii or that your mii became very anime-ish (i was looking forward to do an Ash, Misty, Brock, etc.)and that the most of the kanto pokemon look incredibly cheap and recycled, they should have redone them, it is probably the worst disapointment for a Pokemon Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back