• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation 5 / Future Generations Speculation Thread + Wishlist

What do u think the starters element will be in gen V

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • You've given me the opportunity to finally post this:

1182468300291.jpg

Here it is folks - this is what comes out when a Slowpoke, a Mudkip, and a Seaking all decide to breed together. I call it: Sludking.

I actually can't take credit for the picture, since I didn't draw it. But the name... that's all mine. I think I may even copyright it. =P

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
  • You know, I've noticed that Pokemon is kind of a dark/mature series and has become even more so over the years. You know, what with all the death, crimes, kidnapping, religious stuff, etc. Heck, one of the literal translations of one of the myths in Pokemon referred to Pokemon and Humans marrying each other. Another has a human mercilessly slaughtering innocent Pokemon for FUN.

So much for being a kids game, right?

EDIT: I'd actually like to see this explored more, as it puts the happy go lucky, sunshine fun of Pokemon in a new light.

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • There's already a thread speculating/guessing new and future Pokémon, please make sure to check for existing threads on your topic before creating new ones~

-Merged-

Gyroh

Sin Comentarios
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    My ability ideas:
    Neutral: Special Attack is multiplied by 1.5 just for having this ability.
    Hard Bite: Biting and fang based moves deal 1.5 more damage.
    Sharp Claws: Slashing and claw based moves deal 1.5 more damage.
    Loud Voice: Sound based moves deal more damage and are more accurate.

My Pokémon evolution ideas:
    Neutrus
    Type: Electric
    How to obtain: Bred from Plusle and Minun
    Base Stats: HP 60, Atk 40, Def 50, SAtk 85, SDef 85, Spd 105
    Ability: Neutral - Special Attack is multiplied by 1.5 just for having this ability.
    Looks: Just like Minun and Plusle but the color of his hands, ears, cheeks and tail will be purple. The symbol in its cheeks and tail will be an equal sign (=).

Wolpig
    Type: Psychic
    Evolves from: Grumpig
    Base Stats: HP 80, Atk 45, Def 85, SAtk 115, SDef 125, Spd 80
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Looks: Errmm, fatter I guess

Fruitsaur
    Type: Grass/Flying
    Evolves from: Tropius
    Base Stats: HP 111, Atk 68, Def 95, SAtk 102, SDef 99, Spd 60
    Ability: Chlorophyll/Solar Power
    Looks: No idea

Ratistead
    Type: Normal
    Evolves from: Raticate
    Base Stats: HP 75, Atk 105, Def 65, SAtk 50, SDef 80, Spd 120
    Ability: Hard Bite
    Looks: A Creepy and scary rat, like its never been pet before.

Wrathyena
    Type: Dark
    Evolves from: Mightyena
    Base Stats: HP 75, Atk 120, Def 85, SAtk 60, SDef 75, Spd 100
    Ability: Intimidate/Hard Bite
    Looks: A tougher and bigger, more kickass form of Mightyena.

Last edited:

Gyroh

Sin Comentarios
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    You may not like Fruitsaur because of its poor typing, x4 Ice weakness, or you just don't like how I made his stats, or you don't like his pre-evo.

Neutrus is not an evolution. You get it through breeding a male Plusle with a female Minun or male Minun and female Plusle. There is too much logic on why Neutrus would come out.

First, positive and negative makes neutral.

Second, Neutrus's ability which powers up itself by 1.5. The reason is because Plusle and Minun's ability makes it so that their special attack is increased by 1.5 once they fight with each other. The extra 1.5 is what happens when Plus and Minus join forces, which is why Neutrus gets this power for being a Neutral charge Pokémon.

Third, the color of its cheeks, tail and ears is purple because purple is the result of combining red and blue, which are the colors of Neutrus's parents.

Fourth, Neutrus's stats take the best stat of each of his parent. Plusle has 85 SAtk and Minun has 75 SAtk so Neutrus will have 85 SAt. Actually, Neutrus's stats should be:
    60 HP, 50 Atk, 50 Def, 85 SAtk, 85 SDef, 95 Spd
    But I just decided to take 10 points from attack and give them to speed just because he needs those 10 points in Speed more than Attack :p

I also had the idea of making a Pokémon which can only be obtained by breeding it from Volbeat and Illumise. I just don't know how it would look and what its stats could be.

I'll soon make more evolutions to UU Pokémon and I'll make stat adjustments to Pokémon that don't need another evolution, they need different stats.

Note that everything I'm doing here is just ideas and wishes.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • I hope that Luvdisc, Corsola and Pachirisu would get an evolution in the 5th gen. I also like baby pokemon, even if they are a little 'useless'. I just think that they are cute. :P Some strong and big pokemon like Lapras and Tropius should get a pre-evo at some point, in my opinion. But still, I don't want the 5th gen to have too much evos for old pokemon; it's always nice to have much completely new and original ones. They still haven't made any pokemon based on a dolphin or a swan, so I would like to see those animals represented as pokemon.

Anyway, the aim of this thread is to make a new Pokemon. It can be almost identical to an already existing Pokemon, or it could be a brand new Pokemon that is unheard of. You can add an evolution to an existing Pokemon, or make a new one. But the whole point of this is just to see the creativity of the members here at PC.

Remember to add a short description of the Pokemon and, if you think you have the time, draw this new Pokemon.
    Since this was merged into this thread, I guess I could post some Pokemon of my own here. I mostly like to draw them, so I haven't decided names or stats for almost any. However, I have made stats and description for one: the pre-evo of Mawile.

MAWLEY

babymawile.jpg

Is born when two Mawile are bred. (or maybe they would need some kind of item, but I can't think of any :P) Evolves to Mawile through happiness.

Pokedex: It is said that the cute smile of Mawley can make even the rain clouds disappear.
    (I made it like this because Mawley resembles a little those japanese 'teru teru bozu' dolls that should make the rain go away)

Type: Steel

Stats:
    HP 40
    Attack 45
    Defense 50
    SpAtk 35
    SpDef 40
    Speed 30

Attacks:
    Start Charm
    Start Fake Tears
    6 Astonish
    10 Sweet Scent
    16 Copycat
    22 Bite

They're nothing original, I know. I'm not that good in making up stats or movepools.

Even though I haven't made up any more statistics, I could still post one more:
    trinx2.jpg

The names are Trinx and Lectray, unless I make up better names. :P
    Type: electric
    Trinx is born when Electrike/Manectric is bred with Shinx/Luxio/Luxray (probably with some kind of item that allows crossbreeding). It evolves into Lectray at the level 24.

Years
  • Just to let everyone know, I believe the "New Pokemon" that is claimed to be a Pichu, is fake, because the poster drawing with the Pichu looks pretty fake...

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
  • I'd like to see the Darker side of Pokemon explored more. It'd be something fun for the older fans to play.

A full blown game of "My Pokemon Ranch" with full 3-D models and more to do would be freaking sweet.

Just once I'd like to see a Legendary you can't catch. I mean, you can catch the God of all Pokemon. How does THAT make sense?

Years
  • I'd like to see the Darker side of Pokemon explored more. It'd be something fun for the older fans to play.

A full blown game of "My Pokemon Ranch" with full 3-D models and more to do would be freaking sweet.

Just once I'd like to see a Legendary you can't catch. I mean, you can catch the God of all Pokemon. How does THAT make sense?
    Ya mean like Shadow Pokemon? I've thought of that before, and it sounds great to me. A Shadow Dialga would be simply amazing!

kittychaos

Pika Pika
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2009
    There should be a Freeze-move. Freeze is just as cheap as Sleep, so I think it's perfectly valid to make one.
    Also, they should make Parasite Pokemon. Like Fleas, Ticks, Mosquitos, stuff like that. And a Squid Pokemon would be nice. A Giant Squid Pokemon. =3
    jellyfish is the same as a squid

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I'm personally hoping that they finally introduce a Koala or (actual) Panda pokemon. Spinda is not a panda IMO. It may be a TYPE of panda, but not the well known type :P

I kind've wanna see a new type already, Light is the obvious choice there lol

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
  • Ya mean like Shadow Pokemon? I've thought of that before, and it sounds great to me. A Shadow Dialga would be simply amazing!
    If you mean the whole "darker side" thing I was talking about, then no. I'm talking about the mature stuff that gives games an T-M rating. Sure you might not think it's there, but it is. People kill Pokemon, it's been said that at one point in time that Humans and Pokemon married, romantic/intimate relationships have occurred, people eat Pokemon, there's even been some instances of murder, theft, arson and other horrible stuff. This has all happened throughout the series. Mostly in the games. Some of it is in the anime and alot of it is in the manga(s) as well. This is what I mean by the darker side.

It'd also be nice to be able to do some real life stuff, like buying real estate or starting your own company, as little side stuff for when the main storyline is over or boring you. It'd also be nice to be able to customize your character, choose your age, weight and other stuff like that. The series is fun, but it needs alot more or it'll become stale and boring.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Yea I understand Neutrus I was confused cause you had it under evolutions and I figured it was a pre-evo, I was just being to picky with the wording.

Mawley is adorable! Which is the real only reason for baby-pokemon, I love it

I like some Pokemon without evolutions, not all pokemon have to evolve.

What I'm hoping for from 5th Gen.

A Special Tyrogue/Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee/Hitmontop. I know it's been done before but never for the Special aspect of the game. My friend and I were talking and we agreed a Psychic typed version would be cool, we came up with fitting names too, unfortunately they escape me at the moment.

AN ICE/DRAGON!!!! I've been preying for one since early 3rd gen. That and the addition of Ice resisting Dragon attacks woulb be awesome. I don't care how lame its stat could be I'd abbuse the heck out of it.

ANd finally the only pokemon I'm hoping gets an evolution is Farfetch'd. A pre-Evo would work as well. A Normal type named, i don't know something to do with being not Farfetch'd ;) And then finally its evolution would be the most farfetch'd thing of them all. A PURE flying type. Ya the evolution cycle would go Normal-Normal/Flying-Flying. It's Evo could be called InConEciBle. (inconcievable :P)

Also, until some presents a decent idea for new types we don't need them. Light doesn't count. We have Fighting as a good guy counter to Dark. Psychic has been mention earlier as well. Steel is shiny. Electricity fits the Light description best and Normal's about as effective as it'd be. Come to think of it, the Sun's another source of light and thats covered by Poison and Fire.
    The biggest problem with light is, what would a light typed move be? Light Force? Angels guidance? Holy Hand grenade? I don't think so. We've already pissed off enough religions. (I didn't mean that to offend anyone, I just mean, a Light Type as a Dark type counter would probabley draw the attention of some religious figures and they already don't like us Pokemon people and it's creators)

I'd like to add some ideas for a fossil pokemon and to my list.

Steller's Sea Cow
    Pig Footed Bandicoot
    Baiji
    Just to stray away from their generally scary appearance.

The Quagga or Thylacine (Tasmanian Tiger) would also be cool. Actually a Tiger pokemon in general, Javan or Siberian maybe.

Years
  • I would like to see a evolution of Quilfish cause it is one of my favorites but so many people forget about it cause it is not that good so i would like it to evolve and in theroy i would like to see torkoal evolve but i can think of so many thing that could go wrong

Years
  • Do you think Poke people will ruin any pokemon

I personaly think in the next gen the will ruin pinser im having a really bad thought sthat they will make pinsir evolving in to some really ugly steel looking thing like they did for syther but heaps worse this is just my thought any one else have any ideas

And i am very sorry if this thread has already been done before i looked but i did not find it or if this belong in the Gen v Speculations but i think it deserves it own threads

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I hope they dont ruin Muk but they can ruin lots of the early bug types with split evos. It cant get any worse with them.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Well, since this is talking about Pokémon in future generations, it does belong in the Speculation thread. But it's an easy mistake to make :[

-Merged-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back