• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I think baby Pokemon should get more attention too.

But I want to see Zangoose's and Seviper's evolutions. I LOVE THEM. They need some extra typing...Seviper half Dark, and Zangoose half...Steel or Fighting or whatever. Anything useful would be good, cause Seviper and Zangoose are overlooked cause they don't evolve and they don't have extra typing.

Years

But I want to see Zangoose's and Seviper's evolutions. I LOVE THEM. They need some extra typing...Seviper half Dark, and Zangoose half...Steel or Fighting or whatever. Anything useful would be good, cause Seviper and Zangoose are overlooked cause they don't evolve and they don't have extra typing.

When these two pokemon came out I thought that Seviper evolved from Arbok and Zangoose was an odd Sandslash evo.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    When these two pokemon came out I thought that Seviper evolved from Arbok and Zangoose was an odd Sandslash evo.

OmG, I never made that comparison before. Good observation. If Zangoose looked a little differently it very well could have been.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    i m really have a feeling the coming gen will have little relations with the previous ones, just like gen 3, only 2 pre evos, well i hope to see some evos of some rediculously weak or unable to be competitive in battling pokemon like farfetchd, delibird, luvdisk, dunsparce, and i would love to see an unown evo that can learn something other than hidden power :P

Nintengod

Elite Battler & Contest Master
    Years
    i m really have a feeling the coming gen will have little relations with the previous ones, just like gen 3, only 2 pre evos, well i hope to see some evos of some rediculously weak or unable to be competitive in battling pokemon like farfetchd, delibird, luvdisk, dunsparce, and i would love to see an unown evo that can learn something other than hidden power :P

It would be a mash glob of all letter unown types. It's name would be "Athroz", as in "A through Z". They would be a legendary, but a non-uber, like zapdos strong not arceus strong. I can see that happening. In movie 3 it's clear they can combo their powers.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    The evolutions I would like to are: Pulse & minum, spiritome and quilfish!

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Im gonna watch Pokemon Sunday soon :) Hope they dont reveil zorua and zoroark as they said they would, because who in japan doesent know about the now?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Im gonna watch Pokemon Sunday soon :) Hope they dont reveil zorua and zoroark as they said they would, because who in japan doesent know about the now?

Please update, back on track what would you want to see on the next episode of Pokemon Sunday

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Update? I would like to see a revelation of an other pokemon or some information about the games

Ditto. Don't we all? I want region information!!

Steel/Normal type...holy fighting weakness... I think they're both good candidates for evolutions, and since they're rivals it wouldn't be fair to evolve one of them without the other.

I'm actually hoping for baby pokemon too, I have a soft spot in my heart for them.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Baby Pokemon would be nice but I'm hoping for some evos of old, useless Pokemon more. I just want some new Pokemon which I can actually use, rather than some baby Pokemon which I can only collect and look at.

Little Cup? :P Actually that could be a decent idea. Why not they add a Little Cup tourney or Battle Frontier Faculty. My favourite Battle Frontier faculty of all time is the Battle Dome of Emerald, tournaments could and should be a huge part of pokemon. And why not spice it up a bit. Legends only tournament, Little Cup. Obviously they're not going to have tiered tournaments but they could still enforce pokemon restrictions. A Little Cup or Babies Only mode would be awesome I think!! (Happiny for the win. :P)

SirFluffysworth

Your Mother
    Years
    Little Cup? :P Actually that could be a decent idea. Why not they add a Little Cup tourney or Battle Frontier Faculty. My favourite Battle Frontier faculty of all time is the Battle Dome of Emerald, tournaments could and should be a huge part of pokemon. And why not spice it up a bit. Legends only tournament, Little Cup. Obviously they're not going to have tiered tournaments but they could still enforce pokemon restrictions. A Little Cup or Babies Only mode would be awesome I think!! (Happiny for the win. :P)

Wow that would be so awesome! Why didn't I think of that? :P
    And yeah, the battle dome was my fave facility too, I was quite upset when it didn't make a return in Platinum :(
    And the battle pike was pretty awesome because it was a giant Seviper xD

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Wow that would be so awesome! Why didn't I think of that? :P
    And yeah, the battle dome was my fave facility too, I was quite upset when it didn't make a return in Platinum :(
    And the battle pike was pretty awesome because it was a giant Seviper xD

It was a joint effort. We thought of it!! :P

There's something for Gen 5. BRING BACK THE BATTLE DOME!! With more options on tournament type!! Level 50, Open and Level 15. :P Or something.

Haha and I beat it without EV'd pokemon!! (And some haxy help against Milotic :P) Nothing against the Platinum Frontier it had some gems but Emerald got it right (Well barring the Pyramid...that place was dreadful!). I say gen 5, mix them both!!

SirFluffysworth

Your Mother
    Years
    It was a joint effort. We thought of it!! :P

There's something for Gen 5. BRING BACK THE BATTLE DOME!! With more options on tournament type!! Level 50, Open and Level 15. :P Or something.

Haha and I beat it without EV'd pokemon!! (And some haxy help against Milotic :P) Nothing against the Platinum Frontier it had some gems but Emerald got it right (Well barring the Pyramid...that place was dreadful!). I say gen 5, mix them both!!

Hahaha we sure did ;) They must bring back the Battle Dome.

I actually didn't mind the Battle Pyramid, it was jsut very brutal in there :P Just need a fast Pokemon, that's all :)

Ooooo, and I just thought of something. If they remake the Battle Pike and make a Seviper evo, then it will most like be that Pokemon :)

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Nothing new or interesting was revealed, the showed the already know information about zoruark and zorua (height ect...) and then showed some footage from pokemon ranger

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Hahaha we sure did ;) They must bring back the Battle Dome.

I actually didn't mind the Battle Pyramid, it was jsut very brutal in there :P Just need a fast Pokemon, that's all :)

Ooooo, and I just thought of something. If they remake the Battle Pike and make a Seviper evo, then it will most like be that Pokemon :)

That'll most likely be a scary looking building. 0.o Reason for editing coupled with your signature equals instant hilarity. :P

Nothing new or interesting was revealed, the showed the already know information about zoruark and zorua (height ect...) and then showed some footage from pokemon ranger

Dissapointing to say the least. Any news about next weeks show?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back