• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I think a Flying Eevee should be Eevee's only Level Up evolution...like Eevee at like level 30 evolves into Flieon (or whatever) and would be Normal/Flying

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I think a Flying Eevee should be Eevee's only Level Up evolution...like Eevee at like level 30 evolves into Flieon (or whatever) and would be Normal/Flying

or they could use a dawn stone because if I'm right only one pokemon (Togetic?) evolves with it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    calder they were talking about starters not normal pokemon so they werent done yet

the new eevee's (if there are going to new ones) probally go off the new stones. so maybe dawn stone (steel, rock) dusk stone ( poison, ghost)

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I was hoping they switch the classic Fire/Water/Grass Starters and go with 3 different types that can still undergo a rock-paper-scissors style relationship. IIRC, at least 3 such relationships exist with Pokemon typing... (I especially liked those 3 Fakemon Starters that were rumored for Generation IV a while ago...)

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I was hoping they switch the classic Fire/Water/Grass Starters and go with 3 different types that can still undergo a rock-paper-scissors style relationship. IIRC, at least 3 such relationships exist with Pokemon typing... (I especially liked those 3 Fakemon Starters that were rumored for Generation IV a while ago...)

Dark/Fighting/Psychic? I know weird combo, what about Ice/Ground/Steel or just normal effectiveness for electric/ice/dark (I like this combo especially if their final evos look good). More than likely they're gonna stick with the traditional fire/water/grass.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • or they could use a dawn stone because if I'm right only one pokemon (Togetic?) evolves with it.
    Uh, Togetic evolves using the shiny stone and Roselia evolves using that one too. Though that's a nice idea but that would contradict generation 4 unless they do the ancient power and Piloswine thing...

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Togetic evolves with a Shiny Stone. Snorunt evolves with a Dawn Stone. Flying Eevee would have to be pure Flying, otherwise, what's the point? They could bend the rules of "Roost" for it, or just make it impossible for it to learn it in any way, shape, or form.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Gallade Too. Need Maor Dragons!
    No, need maor fires!

Well anywways with the movie 13 plot out. Zorua says these people got him from over the ocean (eh)
    so would the people in the movie, be B&W's team? (They look like team rocket kind of team :p)

And I would prefer that the starters would stay fire/grass/water.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Although it probably won't happen, imagine how amazing this would be.

Chainzer, level up a Scizor to lv 55.

Look- Like a Scizor, but slightly more sharp looking, completely silver, and has chainsaws for hands instead of claws.
    Shiny color is gold.

Now teach it cut.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Grass/Fighting already happened...Breloom...so yeah...Grass/Steel, Fire/Poison, Water/Ghost...

Fire/Ground = Camerupt
    Grass/Fighting = Breloom

Water/Fighting = Poliwrath
    Water/Dark = Sharpedobear/Crawdaunt

Okay I'm going to use this post as an example, cause this philosophy really needs to change. Their can only be 136 type combinations plus the 17 mono types. Why does it matter if it's been done before? Fighting/Grass has been done once, Water/Dark twice. Personally I'd love another Water/Electric type. It really bugs me when people suggest a type combination they like only to be shot down because, "it's been done before." So? Screw Crobat, Tentracruel and Qwilfish. I want more Water/Poison and Flying/Poison pokemon. If we're suggesting new type (combiations) then that's fair but really people need to stop judging types on whether they've been done before. Of course for starters where 50% of the fire starters are part fighting than it's pretty reasonable to want something different. But when we're suggesting types and one out of 493 pokemon share it's type...come on.

Although it probably won't happen, imagine how amazing this would be.

Chainzer, level up a Scizor to lv 55.

Look- Like a Scizor, but slightly more sharp looking, completely silver, and has chainsaws for hands instead of claws.
    Shiny color is gold.

Now teach it cut.

I think that'd get shot to Uber instantly. :P Since Scizor is already the king of OU. Unfortunately you can't really add new evolutions to old pokemon through level up. I mean if I raise my Scizor to level 55 it evolves in BW but not Pearl or Emerald? What's with that? That's why we have all these new methods of evolution, ones that couldn't have been done in previous generations.

Edit: Pipvoda I'm pretty sure those were proven fake awhile ago...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • lol...not by me! Besides, the grass starter (saw silhouette) looked more like a deer type thing than a peacock. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCuhhx-S6xg&feature=related
    Those are fake... so there might be a Peacock grass starter... another prideful bird too, like piplup... are rooster/chickens prideful like emperor penguins and Peacocks... because I think they are all prideful if so Peacock matches that Avian pride.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back