• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Get-Together Working Combee

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Pokémon Trading Card Game Tourney

I'm willing to host this, but that all depends on when the Get-Together is, and how quickly I can get Redshark instructions together, since the biggest issue is setting up Hamachi right, and Redshark is the quickest method of playing.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I noticed there's not a host for the Pokemon Snap event. What does the host do for that? I may be interested.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    I just have one question. For the singing contest what is the musical qualifications, and experience of the judges? Last year the get together was fun but i had one beef the singing contest was VERY poorly judged (no offense to the past judges) I am wondering if they know what tone, pitch, vibratto, dynamics, diaprhram, chest voice ect simple and quite common terms of singing are. I ask this because i am a singer and i was highly offended by last year. I want judges that can hear if a voice is off pitch , or a half cent off, singing off key or what not, the singing contest needs judges that KNOW music. I hope i get a response Thank you :)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Thank you. Youre not guaranteing anything, basicly, right?
    Well ive cut the work down so much that all you need to do is delete excess spam.
    That's fine with me (as would be the case if I had more to do anyways) - basically I'll do it and guarentee that I'll be able to supervise this if no other mod wants to in case someone really likes speedruns. =p Although nobody else mentioned anything yet, so. =)

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    That's fine with me (as would be the case if I had more to do anyways) - basically I'll do it and guarentee that I'll be able to supervise this if no other mod wants to in case someone really likes speedruns. =p Although nobody else mentioned anything yet, so. =)
    Weve already found a mod for it. :) but thanks

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Uhh, Hiroshi. I really hate bugging you, but I got Hiiro to help me and Skip Shot for the Anime Snap. The event can be run now ! (:

Thanks for your suggestion.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I don't know but I'd like to bump my application here for the fan art contest. My application was in page 9 so I believe it won't be seen. XDD;

So yeah, back-up host for fan art! Me and Dahlia was already talking about some ideas regarding the piece. :)

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
    I have a question, where would I sign up for the events? I'm such a noob, this is my first time (trying to) participating in the Get-Together. Thanks. :]

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Weve already found a mod for it. :) but thanks
    Cool. (Thought Sydian had expressed interest in the other thread or something and all).
    Maybe I'll hire you if I can find a second host. I might be away from the 15 to the 21, so I need the second host and some judges, too. You can guess my event in my siggy. So, I have a potential Mod, one host (me), and no judges. I'm nowhere near ready.
    Well if you find those people I can be the supervisor, sure.

*looks at first post* Lotsa stuff/positions left people. =/ Get into it!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    *looks at first post* Lotsa stuff/positions left people. =/ Get into it!

It would help if Hiroshi came by and edited the first post. xD; Seeing as some of those who weren't running before can now run and so on.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Seeing the 2 emulation moderators not interested in supervising the scriptwriting contest, I almost see no hope. I can't lose hope, though, come on!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back