• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Get-Together Working Combee

Status
Not open for further replies.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Hey, Hiroshi, I got Hiiro to help on the Pokemon [person] Snap.
    So, I guess it's alright now. Bad if I'm pestering you xD for editing the first post

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Forever/Nica has agreed to become the Supervisor for the PokeHumanfication Contest/Challenge~ You can ask her for confirmation, or look at our VM Convo. XD;

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Hey! So it looks like me and Pachy need Staff supervision for the AMV contest! So if anyone would like to volunteer, please say so we can get it running :D?
    I've already spoken to Lightning about who would be the right person to ask. I asked her to support us, but she said she'd probably be too busy, so that's a no. xD

Mew~, try figuring out what section would an AMV go into, and then ask the mod of that section. It's a very good hint, as you get someone who can understand what's happening.

I've got this covered, I've personally invited Pachisou Yuhtoru and twocows to supervise this event if they wish to. Neither has replied yet, but I hope they will soon, and if no one has posted in this thread after this post and they say yes, I'll just ask them to post here saying they support the AMV contest. XD
    (No use in editing this post since it won't trigger a new post alert or draw attention if the post gets stale)

If neither of them want to, I also invite digi-kun to host us, but I didn't VM him because I'd already VMed two other people. xD

Additionally I'm willing to accept more Judges for the AMV contest, if Mew~ agrees to your appointment, but we may choose judges from a pool of volunteers once the event kicks off.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

I've already spoken to Lightning about who would be the right person to ask. I asked her to support us, but she said she'd probably be too busy, so that's a no. xD

I've got this covered, I've personally invited Pachisou Yuhtoru and twocows to supervise this event if they wish to. Neither has replied yet, but I hope they will soon, and if no one has posted in this thread after this post and they say yes, I'll just ask them to post here saying they support the AMV contest. XD
    (No use in editing this post since it won't trigger a new post alert or draw attention if the post gets stale)

If neither of them want to, I also invite digi-kun to host us, but I didn't VM him because I'd already VMed two other people. xD

Additionally I'm willing to accept more Judges for the AMV contest, if Mew~ agrees to your appointment, but we may choose judges from a pool of volunteers once the event kicks off.
    I was just about to PM hiiro and ask if he wanted to supervise the AMV contest since hes now a mod for the Anime section XDXD Lucky I saw your post! Let me know if anyone replies though! Also, I tought maybe me and you could be judges with an extra person so we can have 3 judges or I guess we could ask A bunch of people and put it to a vote? :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    If it's all right, I'd like to help BinaryPeaches and MasterStrife and be a host for The PokeHumanfication Contest.

And it is all right with Peaches, as stated in this post.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Since Roswell is going to most likely become the third host, we've already got Three hosts for it unless the second host gets dropped. idk if that's possible at this point though.

However, depending on how it goes, it may or may not have judges as well. That'll be sorted out in the organization thread.

tbh. i think you with 1000+ posts is more reliable than someone who has joined six days ago and eight posts, but whatever Hiroshi thinks is right

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    ANy mod or higher interested in being the staff supervisor for the pokemon speedruns?
    Well as I said:
    I wanna staff-supervise somthing so idk, that Lego contest if nobody else took it? Could do others too if they need it + nobody else wants to supervise I suppose.
    So if nobody else wants to do it (say a mod of the challenges place which sounds similar to that =p) then I can cover. *shrugs*

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    To be honest, I'd like to help but I really don't know when it'll be. I'm out for the week of the 15th till the 22nd.. but the fanart one sound pretty interesting.

Do any of the mods have any idea of VAGUELY when they wanna host it? FanExpo is soon so Lightning might be out for the count during those days.. soo... it'll probably not fall on that weekend. Would it be before then or after then... or is it like.. -completely- undecided?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back