• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphics Giveaway Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
I guess I'll let somebody use this. I want to be able to keep it on my DeviantArt and I want credit, you can only use it on this site. Nobody will want it though, it sucks!

gold_tag_by_xyr1n-d3dcn28.jpg

This was my second tag I ever made. It's Really basic, Just gold with a cool render. Sorry for spamming this with fail crap nobody will want.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
Can I has this one Abnegation? :3
2yx3rb9.png

And can I have an avatr to go with that?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
First thing I've made in about 2 years so I'm trying to get my groove back, but these are fail D: :

18977924-5.png
b3g-6.png

Credit if taken.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
berramy-3.png

I remember I had this when I came across this thread, and thought someone else might be able to make good use of it, since it's probably my best work. :D Credit is needed as usual.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Since no one else has... I think... I'll claim this. Thankies.

gold_vs_silver_by_zappyspiker-d2y4hce.png

Years
Hello all, got bored and was browsing the interwebz and made some icons. Just give me credit in anyway you can, using the title bbcode would be great.

Deoxys.png

Cresseila-1.png
Darkrai-1.png
Giratina-3.png
Arceus-1.png
Manaphy-1.png
Shaymin-1.png

If you want the stock image, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back