• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Guess-That-Video-Game Game!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Is it Super Punch Out feat. Mike Tyson. It was simple due to the first two hints given.
    Skateboarding. Hawk. Los Angeles.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Dead Rising 2!

I suck at giving hints haha

Dwarves, city-building, terrible graphics.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Slugterra?
    Zombie, Shooting, Axes

Oh, by the dark gods. . . really? What? I Slugterra? What even is that? (has a look) Why? What about the other two hints? You took slug and ran with it? If you copy what I posted and googled it, it at least comes up with the correct answer. I cannot believe that you got it wrong. It seriously blows me away. I just thought I made it easy, a dead giveaway with the three button gig. Slug. "thank you". and 3 buttons! If I were in a game where you had to gain my trust, my trust points with you dropped like, 1000 points.

METAL SLUG. Everything is in there. Everything.

Bastion.

Dragon. Animated. Twins.
    (This one is going to be a doozy.)

I would guess the Hyperdimension Neptunia series as a possibility. I haven't played them, but right now that's the only game I can think of with animated twins in it. Doing more research, there is a list of dragons such as aqua, fire, light, dark, etc. in list of the games bestiary. Unfortunately, I can't find any pictures of said monsters, or if they even look like dragons at all.

And unless you are meaning a game called Legend of the Dragon (PSP?), based on an animated series of the same name. It's funny, because it says here that it's a US original. That must have gone over real well. Anyways, I hope I at least get one of them right.

Driving Simulator. Japanese. 17 years.

Do not fail me. Use your brain. Use your resources.

Last edited:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Gran Turismo.

Awful. Basketball. Fighting.

I would guess the Hyperdimension Neptunia series as a possibility. I haven't played them, but right now that's the only game I can think of with animated twins in it. Doing more research, there is a list of dragons such as aqua, fire, light, dark, etc. in list of the games bestiary. Unfortunately, I can't find any pictures of said monsters, or if they even look like dragons at all.

And unless you are meaning a game called Legend of the Dragon (PSP?), based on an animated series of the same name. It's funny, because it says here that it's a US original. That must have gone over real well. Anyways, I hope I at least get one of them right.
    Oh, no. If I was referring to Neptunia I would have made it more obvious with Goddesses or something along those lines. Dragons would be rather vague hint for it. Good try though!

The game I was looking for was Time and Eternity. The male protagonist is a human turned dragon and the heroines are technically two twins that share the same body. And, the whole visual for the game is in a hand-drawn animated style.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    *lists 30 JRPGs*

Hm... Persona 4 since TV?

Moe, anime, console wars
    Hyperdimension Neptunia.
    But which one is it? 1, 2, 3, Returns, or Tropical Freeze?
    The Guess-That-Video-Game Game!
    Tropical Freeze, I think. You're hint in the thread made me think, oh its the second one, just of the Retro series! And again:
    Analytics. Sky. Canon Precursor.
    Really its not that hard.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Gran Turismo.

Awful. Basketball. Fighting.

Oh, no. If I was referring to Neptunia I would have made it more obvious with Goddesses or something along those lines. Dragons would be rather vague hint for it. Good try though!

The game I was looking for was Time and Eternity. The male protagonist is a human turned dragon and the heroines are technically two twins that share the same body. And, the whole visual for the game is in a hand-drawn animated style.

Damnation. . . another one guessed wrong for me. I should stay away from the anime games, I rarely play the lot. Great job on Gran Turismo, by the way. Forza is a watered down gran Turismo. "Oh, but Forza has better crash physics and graphics!" the purpose of a racing simulator is to not crash I would assume. . . weird.

Anyways, ESM, I have no clue as to what game you're referencing. Analytics? Computers talking to each other? Data mining? Sky. . . and canon precursor. So, it would be a game series that has at least two games in it, due to the fact that it has a 'Prologue' game in there. Canon precursor. . .? I hope you don't mean cannon. Those are two separate things, so we'll just go with the former. . .

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky? Sky in the title. It's a prequel of sorts. . . now about the analytics. . . the game appears to mention a Noosphere. . . well, I guess I'm wrong, but okay. . .

2 Player. Amphibians. Too hard.

Back