• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Guess-That-Video-Game Game!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Nope. It was an RTS game called Impossible Creatures. If only I could get my hands on it again.

Fire Emblem?
    Ya know, I found that game while searching your words after I posted, but I don't know what Noir has to do with it. I think it's pretty funny that there happens to be a Bioshock 2 expansion with a character named Sigma though, lol, because that's a series that has a lot of splicing.

And no. I was using the tagline from Invisible Inc, which is Procedural Turn-Based Stealth. Procedural as in randomly generated content.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Mario Kart 8 of course!

Um...hmm...maybe people won't get this...

Deck, Sacrifice, Spells

TY

K let me give this a try to see if any of you know this:

Swarm-Host, Pylons, Nexus

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    brothers, colors, lizards

I feel like this is wrong because Yoshi is not really a lizard, but I want to say Yoshi's Island?

This is probably a bit obscure but I've been playing it and god it's so much fun.
    Stealth. Rewiring. Freelance-spy.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I feel like this is wrong because Yoshi is not really a lizard, but I want to say Yoshi's Island?

This is probably a bit obscure but I've been playing it and god it's so much fun.
    Stealth. Rewiring. Freelance-spy.
    Ooo! I saw this one. Uh... Gunpoint!

Race. Wumpa. Nitros (intentionally misspelled).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ninja Gaiden, but they're all hectic so I can't really tell you a specific one, haha.

Time. RPG. DBZ.

Hint: it's not DBZ buuuuut...

Back