• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Guess-That-Video-Game Game!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Haven't played it myself either, but I think it's Binding of Isaac? Heard enough about it to make an educated guess, haha.

Detective. 1950s. Interrogations.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Haven't played it myself either, but I think it's Binding of Isaac? Heard enough about it to make an educated guess, haha.

Detective. 1950s. Interrogations.

Methinks that is LA Noire.

Anyway, my turn.

Radioactive. Nuclear. Wasteland.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
    Papers, Please.

Runner, parkour, skyscrapers.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Is it "Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S", Necrum?

Meat. Sorceress. Accordians.
    That's a movie. I was actually looking for either Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee, Godzilla: Save The Earth, or Godzilla Unleashed which are all in the same series of games by Atari. The villains were the Vortaak, a race of aliens.
    GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
    Papers, Please.

Runner, parkour, skyscrapers.
    Mirror's Edge.

Melee. Killer. Hallucinations.
    For bonus points, do you know the name of the killer?

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Melee. Killer. Hallucinations.
    For bonus points, do you know the name of the killer?

This could be any number of games, really.
    Deadspace has all three of those.
    Silent Hill?
    FEAR?
    Could also be a stretch to say Fallout, or an Elder Scrolls game.
    Unless it's Manhunt. . . is it Manhunt? Maybe something more recent? Farcry 3?

I don't think I'll get that one. I think there are too many games fitting that profile and I'm over thinking it. . . part of me even wanted to venture into certain fighting games. . .

Blood. Neon. Phones.

Years
  • That's a movie. I was actually looking for either Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee
    oh, had it for GameCube and would have guessed but uncertain of if Tokyo was a stage. Felt like the best Power Ranger game ever, too. Desteroyah was my "couch main".

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • This could be any number of games, really.
    Deadspace has all three of those.
    Silent Hill?
    FEAR?
    Could also be a stretch to say Fallout, or an Elder Scrolls game.
    Unless it's Manhunt. . . is it Manhunt? Maybe something more recent? Farcry 3?

I don't think I'll get that one. I think there are too many games fitting that profile and I'm over thinking it. . . part of me even wanted to venture into certain fighting games. . .

Blood. Neon. Phones.
    Ah, I seem to have stumped you. I was looking for Condemned, which is a horror game with an advanced melee combat system for its time, considering it's an FPS. The killer was Serial Killer X btw. I'm a fan of the series and hope they reboot it.

I would guess Hotline Miami. It's actually again pure chance that I own this game, as it was gifted to me.

Cube. Bird. Potato.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I've not actually played the game amazingly, but surely that has to be Plants v Zombies? I'm going to feel like an idiot if that's wrong.

Flips, Trinkets, Spikes.

Back