• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "How did you find PC?" thread

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I was banned on my old forum. This place was the thing closest to it, and I decided to join in order to start a new life.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    I knew about it by typing "pokemon forums" into Google, it came up 1st but I never signed up for it. Then my friend told me about (Shining Meganium) so we both signed up at the same time. :D

Thanks Shining Meganium!

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I searched for cool forums and this came up. No, really. I google'd B&W discussion forums or something and this came up as one of the results.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I've been working on a Pokemon RPG Maker game for ages, and whenever I look for materials, I've always been pointed here. I decided to sign up.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    As far as I can remember, I think I found iot by seraching "Pokemon Forums". Oh yes that's right, I was taking the NAPLAN test and it's mentioned something about Fourms and then I wanted to join one, so I searched in google but favourite hobby followed by foums and wallah there it was "PokeCommunity Forums."

Back