• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "How did you find PC?" thread

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    I found this forum by Shiny Gold. :o It was the bomb back then. xD Everyone was playing it. >:

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    Pokemon HeartGold being my First Pokemon game since Crystal Version came out, led me to see how much has changed. I didn't know how to use the Pal Pad or the GTS. So I searched it up on Google, and it led me to here as its first link.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    i was searching google for "Pokemon forums" and i was hoping to find one where there were alot of members and very active due to me thinking not many people played pokemon after age 13 because of peer pressure.So i picked the first google search found and got this.

Years
    I joined because I was interested in Shiny Gold.

But then I fell in love with PC and been here since =D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Building a team for in-game, I started to do a search on Google and ended up running into PokéCommunity. I did a bit of browsing and not too long after, I ended up feeling right at home within the forums and felt as though I'd be up to some Pokémon discussions with other fans like me. So, I gave it a shot almost two years ago, and here I am today. :]

Also, moving to OVP where it deems more fitting.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Honestly I don't know. I don't remember much about 2004 at all, really, and I've long since forgotten my original motive for joining or what I was doing when I found PC. Until some point last year I'd even forgot I had that oldest account in the first place. My very first post ever was a question about wonder spots or whatever so maybe that was it. Who knows.

I know my motive with both this account and the one before it were because I really like PC and felt compelled to float back here :3

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    The obvious reason: I was looking for Pokemon ROM hacks. Obviously, I had to register to be able to download the hacks.
    It took me quite some time before I decided to check the community out itself. =D

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    There was a user here, forgot his name, and he told me about it. I came here to ROM hack after seeing Shiny Gold on Youtube (well, didn't we all?). That's pretty much it.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I googled a pokemon forum, since my last one i was on, became a total failure. I've been around almost three years now. lol, and haven't posted as much as some who've been on since '09.

Years
    I was directed to this place by an old friend of mine. It was... something about a club here copying a club on SPPF, I think? I found the thought of another large Pokemon forum interesting, so I eventually joined it. Ended up liking it better than SPPF, which when I first joined, I probably wouldn't have believed. XD;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I was directed to this place by an old friend of mine. It was... something about a club here copying a club on SPPF, I think? I found the thought of another large Pokemon forum interesting, so I eventually joined it. Ended up liking it better than SPPF, which when I first joined, I probably wouldn't have believed. XD;
    ^ This for me too. I was directed to this place from a wonderful friend. :3 I was in her Ash's Fan Club in SPPF, and she had a Ash Fan Club here. I was into the anime a lot! And I want to chat with people who are into the anime. And I was getting tired of SPPF's strict rules. It was getting too crazy there. And I started to come here a lot more than SPPF. And the rest is history.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I came in search of ROM hacking tools. Which is funny now, because I don't have any interest in ROM hacking anymore, and I can't even use most of the tools on my current computer anyway.

Quisling

Quisling deceives you all.
    Years
    I went on google and typed Pokémon forums and this was the first choice. After a quick look around here, I like it and I joined.

Atticus

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    A friend referred me. I don't think they're here anymore, it was like 3 years ago. I found it recently again in an old bookmark folder.

Back