• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Juggler Irwin, on the other hand...

Oh man. I find him so creepy. :x He calls randomly, says the strangest stuff, and then just hangs up. I sometimes wonder what Game Freak was thinking/smoking when they came up with him, haha.

And if I could delete my mother's number, I totally would. Who does she think she is, taking my hard-earned money and buying me things I never use? -__- And the worst part is even if you don't answer the call, she still buys whatever with your money.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    I honestly don't mind it when people call me on the Pokégear, since most of the time they want a battle and I'm always down for that. Also, I'm pretty sure you can get your mom to stop calling/spending your money if you just don't pick up the stuff she buys from the Pokémart. As for Joey, he rarely ever calls. I hear more about his "awesome" Rattata from the people complaining about him than I do from his calls (I never even noticed before).

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    I hate it when people call me just to say stuff like, "Hey, I've seen lots of Ekans lately. I took one down easily." Because, well, it's just not useful info or even interesting. :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Oh my gosh, I got a call today from one of them (don't remember who) who was all like "Did you know that if a Pokémon uses Dig, your Magnitude gets stronger?" and then hung up. Yeah, thanks tips. :/

I really wish you had the option of deleting people from the Pokégear I really, really do.

Last edited:

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I hate it when people call me. I don't care about them.

And yes, it is really annoying when your mom calls and says she spent your money. It's not her money!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    This thread looks awesome, hence my
    200th
    post will be spent here...talking about HG/SS...two games which I didn't like at all...let's get this thread out of the HG/SS forum! Those two games were awful.

Years
    HGSS was probably the best so far after B/W and R/S/E. True, it could've made it so you could delete numbers but it was a good game, I gave mine to a friend a she loved it, and she only played it for 6 hours.

But may I ask why? I want to see your reasoning and judge you.

Years
    I keep getting phone calls from that fisherman who keeps telling me "you should call your mum sometimes to" He calls me a lot! I just gave up on answering everyone. Apart from Alan! I really want the fire stone :/ hahah

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    I hate the bug catching contest! Serebii said that you could get any random stone as a prize, and no matter how many times I won (it took quite a damn while) I still kept getting sun stones. All I wanted was a water stone D:
    I gave up after about 5 sun stones.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    As I walked into the room, I noticed a small glimmer of light coming from a bowl on the center coffee table. As I was about to take a couple steps closer to peer into what was inside, the front door erupted open. Startled, I darted across the room into the kitchen. I couldn't risk being caught in somebody's house... again.

"Someone is here, I can sense them," a rigid voice said as I heard his trainer's footsteps approach the living room I was just in.

"If I get busted, I'm dead," I said to myself as I looked for a back door in the kitchen. There was none, and I knew if I was caught I'd probably be murdered by this guy. Considering he worked for a popular organization in the area; not a good one at that.

The footsteps drew closer.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Chris was minding his own business, unlocking his door to his apartment, when he saw a young man creep into the room next to his. He was up to no good, and the last thing Jeremy needed was someone stealing his stuff. Not after that happened. Fortunately, Jeremy came waltzing right on cue.

"I better warn him about the man inside," Chris thought to himself.

"Hey Jeremy, not to alarm you or anything, but well, I saw someone go into your apartment. I was just running inside to call the police. Be careful in there."

"Thanks Chris," the Hiker grunted. He burst down the door and shouted "Someone is in here, I can sense them!" Chris grinned and walked into his apartment, contempt that he did his good deed of the day.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    (OOC: This is just a practice run for another RP I am in. Please disregard these events) Caged, trapped, there was no escape. Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Heal bell, he tried them all but for some reason his attacks were completely disabled. He didn't know the fate of his other team mates and in this hell, he probably didn't want to know. Is this how it ends? He had no idea how much time had passed since his trainer had been attacked by at least a dozen armed troopers. They had fought valiantly, but the swam just never stopped and were no match despite being one of the best teams from Orre. The trainer and the Tyranitar were able to escape while the rest were taken away, where to, they did not know. The only contact with any living thing was being fed the usual slop and pricked with needles. He was actually able to hear snatches of conversation occasionally. Something about a plague? Experiments being performed with pokemon dying left and right? That was the main gist of what he was able to get and it all sounded bad, really bad. His chance to escape would come eventually, he was sure of it! For now, he just had to wait for an opening.

Last edited:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    With a hop and a skip, Kon appeared as though from no where and settled down in the wandering thread.

"So," she said, and flicked her fringe out of her eyes. By her side trotted a Pidgey with unusually bright colouring, and following behind the pair was a tall and formidable Blaziken with a scarf tied around her hair like a bandana. Kon stroked the Pidgey's head. "What's this fourth wall I've been hearing about and how can I get around it?"

There was a huge rumble from the servers and suddenly, hundred of Pokémon fans were complaining in their masses. The fourth wall did not like being acknowledged. It shuddered with the effort of staying upright and finally collapsed altogether.

"That was easy," Kon said, and hit the "Post Quick Reply" button.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Chris sat down at his computer, ready to check e-mails and the such. He read all his new e-mails, checked faceboook, and logged on to a Pokemon website. Suddenly, the screen got weird and jumbly. Then, there was a large crash, and the computer broke. Emerging from inside was a girl, about Chris's age stepped out of the computer, and soon after that, a bright colored Pidgey and a Blaziken also stepped out.

Mortified, Chris just stared at the girl. "What just happened?!" he thought to himself.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Kon brushed dirt off of her clothes and made sure her team was still with her.

"That was... crashier than I expected," she said, more to herself than to anyone else. Pidgey cooed admonishingly and Blaziken shook her head. Then she seemed to notice that she was not alone in the room she had emerged into.

"Oh! Hello," Kon chirped. "I see your computer... uh... that was me. I kind of broke the fourth wall and as a result... there is no longer a fourth wall. Um... ehehe?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back