• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ...sometimes.. I don't even know what to say to some of the randomness that happens here. XD;

-hides behind Zet-

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm replaying XD when I get home from taking senior pictures. Something about the sunlight coming through my window makes me really wanna play it. I've already restarted and evolved my Eevee into Jolteon, since I haven't used that one yet.

And gee, why have only mods been posting here? Why didn't you send this to me sooner?! :<

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Well, I figure no one else has much to say. So, before this becomes off topic...

I got Pokemon Stadium yesterday! :D

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    IT IS A CELEBRATION OF THE BIRTH OF THE INCREDBLY WANDERING THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe it's just the thread losing the game?

I'm not sure. but let's pass out pie. :D

CELEBRATION~

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Yay! I celebrate SilverStilletto's 100th post! *Waves flags* woohoo! XD

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    lol it's in plot and story,
    so make an RPGMaker game out of this!

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Never expected this thread to be here.

I must say, I love the story! :)

Years
    Wow! Now this is an interesting concept that I've never seen before. :3 A trainer travels between alternate earths of the Pokemon world, trying to find the one he comes from and gathering a posse of followers along the way. I'd definitely play it!

...That being said, your presentation of the topic needs work; you should divide it up in the proper format (story, features, screenshots, etc.) Also, I hope we can see screenshots soon. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back