• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Actually, I take back what I said. D_A's obviously so dominate with UU that it really was something to beat him with OU. I swear, some of us just witnessed him thrash an OU team with UU, he killed the last one with a struggle via torment and taunt. It was just... painful to watch. So screw you D_A, you can't use that excuse anymore. >:O You're too good not to beat OU. lol.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Actually, I take back what I said. D_A's obviously so dominate with UU that it really was something to beat him with OU. I swear, some of us just witnessed him thrash an OU team with UU, he killed the last one with a struggle via torment and taunt. It was just... painful to watch. So screw you D_A, you can't use that excuse anymore. >:O You're too good not to beat OU. lol.

*Encore + Taunt.

Defensive Spikes Cacturne is so awesome, took 34% from a hippowdon ice fang rofl. :X

Well the team i used did get to #5 on the shoddy uu ladder, soo~ lol

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    *Encore + Taunt.

Defensive Spikes Cacturne is so awesome, took 34% from a hippowdon ice fang rofl. :X

Well the team i used did get to #5 on the shoddy uu ladder, soo~ lol
    Oh right, it was Encore. XD

Yeah really, geez, D_A.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    D_A is god tier. Not even Arceus can defeat him on fair ground.

Of course Beachy, if I was there, then mah hax aura would've saved you. And so, with this posted, may I say let this thread drift with abs of yay stuck to it.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Oh, we meet again The Wandering Tread. ;]

Long story short, as I go to browse to see how the HG/SS additions will be affecting the movesets, I look to see that not only is my beloved Porygon-Z barely hanging onto OU, but Porygon2 was spat on and banished to NU! My Gyrados frying, Heatran Cooling, Mence-Mincing little duck basnished to the realm of Unown and Luvdisk!?

THIS IS MADNESS!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Oh, we meet again The Wandering Tread. ;]

Long story short, as I go to browse to see how the HG/SS additions will be affecting the movesets, I look to see that not only is my beloved Porygon-Z barely hanging onto OU, but Porygon2 was spat on and banished to NU! My Gyrados frying, Heatran Cooling, Mence-Mincing little duck basnished to the realm of Unown and Luvdisk!?

Well, if it makes ya feel any better, porygon2 is actually more viable in OU than it is in NU xD

And zomg I remember beating DA through pure dumb luck and a misclick on my part! =O

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Shoddy server will be back soon. Also Porygon2's usage is really low in UU since it doesn't counter much there, hence why it fell all the down to NU. (Plus it actually kinda sucks outside of countering a few Pokemon - it barely counters Salamence).

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Well it doesn't really counter Salamence at all unless it's the DDer, and it's a horrible switch-in since it gets mutilated by CB Outrages and LO Draco Meteors.

At least it beats the almighty sweeper ScarfTran !!11!1!!11one1!!1!!11!!!

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    So this thread just wants to come back here again? D: Oh God.

Ummm...yeah. Whoot. Nothing to talk about honestly...seems Porygon2 stole the show. I really don't care much. xD

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Who'd you choose as a starter, Netto? if Bulbasaur, catch a strong fire like Arcanine. If Squirtle, find a grass type like Victreebell. For Charmander, Gyrados sounds good. Just a pokemon to balance out the other, basically.

So, a wandering thread, eh? Cool. :O

heLLkitsune

There's nothing for me here...
    Years
    Ok, So I've been stuck to playing FireRed and Emerald. Any suggestions on teams? :O
    In Emerald, Hail Casform beats the game.. lol just kidding (or not), also try using Wailord with Rest/Talk :D. So for Emerald: Breloom, starter, Magneton, Sorlock (fun to use), Dusclops, Exploud... first 6 pokemon came to my mind lol. for Firered: -starter, rhydon, fossil (aero/kabuto/omonyte), Jynx, Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon, Hitmonlee :D.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back