• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
  • In the start I was sure I gonna get Y(because Yveltal) and then Charizrd X happaned.
    After little rethinking I decided that I still want Y, because even though black dragon charizard is awsome, I still like much more Charizard Y.
    But right I have alot of free cash, I might get both.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Right from the start I've said I'm getting Pokémon X & choosing Fennekin, I still stand by that decision and it turns out to be a good one! It seems like Pokémon X is getting what I believe are the more advantageous version exclusives, as for Fennekin well it actually has turned out to be Fire/Psychic which is perfect!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, why is X getting the cooler exclusives? Psychic/Fighting Mewtwo and Fire/Dragon Charizard for example. Unless I'm misinformed, haha.

Years
  • Yeah, why is X getting the cooler exclusives? Psychic/Fighting Mewtwo and Fire/Dragon Charizard for example. Unless I'm misinformed, haha.

You know, I saw this theory that when Xerneas and Yveltal were first shown, and suddenly Yveltal got more fans than Xerneas. So I guess Game Freak decided to bite back and make most of the X exclusives more awesome-looking, namely with the Mega forms for Charizard and Mewtwo. It's kinda funny I have to admit.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, I don't believe that tbh. I think it was all planned before that. And I actually like Xerneas more than Yveltal, even though both are cool.

Sirfetch’d

Haha, I don't believe that tbh. I think it was all planned before that. And I actually like Xerneas more than Yveltal, even though both are cool.

+1 on this haha. Xerneas is so cool and is one of the reasons that I am going with X. I do like them both though.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I'm getting X as well, because I like the colour Blue and Xerneas better that the colour red and Yveltal. However, I do like MegaMewtwo Y better, Y got lucky with that one :P

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I wonder which version has stacked up more pre-orders? I've seen an equal split of desire for each of the versions X and Y. I know that pre-orders have already reached 1.2 million and that's before they've even been released global!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I heard that for now, those are the most succesful pokemon game since red and blue, is this true?

I believe so, they're the best selling 3DS games on record and they haven't even been released as of yet, still two weeks off. If they've already amounted to a figure like that now, just wait until the release date actually comes around.

Years
  • I really had a feeling since day one of X and Y being announced that they would grow to become the best-sold 3DS games to date (combined). Though if it weren't for Nintendo announcing the 2DS, then I would be convinced that the 3DS would have gotten way more sales as well (which I'm sure it still will, but just not as much as I thought because of the new 2DS)

Emfg

Ohlong
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Yeah, why is X getting the cooler exclusives? Psychic/Fighting Mewtwo and Fire/Dragon Charizard for example. Unless I'm misinformed, haha.
    While most of the people are getting pokemon X for the fire/dragon charizard, I'll still be sticking to Y. People have already forgotten about fairy types hard countering dragon :D

Though, I do have to say that clauncher looks so freakishly awesome ._.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    While most of the people are getting pokemon X for the fire/dragon charizard, I'll still be sticking to Y. People have already forgotten about fairy types hard countering dragon :D

Though, I do have to say that clauncher looks so freakishly awesome ._.

Charizard is FIRE/dragon. It could probably do a STAB flare blitz

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
  • I dont know if I could create a new topic, but what do you guys think about the early ''leak'' of X and Y?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Poor Wandering Thread, lost within the depths of Pokémon X and Y. This probably isn't the best place for you right now, so off you go!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Totally a good place for it. Hey, did you guys hear about this Batman vs Man of Steel movie? Is Batman and Superman in the same universe an old DC thing or are they trying to compete with Avengers kinda?

Years
  • They're definitely trying to do an Avengers thing because it makes money, but DC can only seem to care about Batman and Superman so they haven't gotten any others to come out and play.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    They're definitely trying to do an Avengers thing because it makes money, but DC can only seem to care about Batman and Superman so they haven't gotten any others to come out and play.

Wonder Woman is in development whereas The Flash won't have a movie till scheduled around 2016. Green Lantern's movie was terrible, in my opinion. So we won't have a Justice League movie till around 2017, which is 4 years of wait!

While on topic, I know plenty of DC fans personally, but none really seen Arrow, which is about Green Arrow. Have any of the DC fans here watched the show or am I the only one who actually recognize its existence?

Back