• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Information Superhighway! [PU8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    For the sake of fooling us. If you think she is indeed innocent I'd be also willing to vote either Merlin or Naku.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Actually, after rethinking this, it's more possible for the one defending to be mafia, rather than the one defended. Mafias know everyone's alignment; defending an innocent will earn you town points if said person gets lynched or killed.

So, I'll let that be for now and
    [Terminate] jdthebud

Years
    Umm I didn't defend naku, I just stated that Nani throwing suspicion onto naku for using the word smash after Nani mentioned it was extremely suspicious to me. Then again jd's flawed logic that viruses were more likely to be the people infected with viruses seems a bit off.

[Terminate] jdthebud

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Fine it was flawed logic, I'm just really confused in this game. It wasn't very clear that the virus were mafia in my opinion. Feel free to lynch me if you want, it's not going to help you though, I'm just a normal vanilla user.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    For me it doesn't seem like flawed logic it seems like you were shifting the blame
    [Terminate] JD

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    So has everyone realized that the multiple hackers are the mafia and viruses are just a thing that infect users or

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    hOI!!! tem forgot to vote befor. tem was at "Señour Ball" and then tem no get on befor power down! tem is sorry!

tem notis that user_alex is gone! EVILS silense him bc either FRAME or HE SMART!! maybe he went to tem colleg . . . but it no help!! it no help!! either he SMART or FRAME!!

also, Hacker and Viruseses listed as EVILS, but not nesesarily SAME EVILS?? is tru??

P.S. - tem liek bunnie!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back