• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The insanely random Pokemon story....

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    Which causes time to rewind back to Drake teaching Lance and Clair about Dragons in the Dragons Den.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    So then (due to the chaos theory) a confused butterfree flaps it's wings on inch due north than where this was supposed to. This makes a slight gust to the east, dropping a bit of water, causing a Caterpie to get upset. Through a long chain of events, the present day is ruled by muffins who....

rockshock28

Salamence Fan Club President.
    Years
    Can fly, and have laser eyes. They are in the Muffin Palace, made purely of muffin tops. They are planning to wipe out every other species, but randomly a Salamence shows up and...

Krystallyn

☼ ♥You make me smile♥ ☼
    Years
    Eats the leader muffin, making him the new leader. But, as we all know, Salamence are terrible rulers, so he gets a wobbufett (don't know how to spell it) advisor. Of course, wobbofetts are even worse than Salamence, so...

MewMewXX

|| Tohru || Pokemon ||
    Years
    ...A civil war breaks out. Gary Oak turns up in his red sports car, followed by his gaggle of fans singing, "Gary Oak! Gary Oak! He comes through while others choke!" Gary pulls up to the Muffin Palace and knocks on the sugary-sweet front door. Unfortunately, a lot of angry Dugtrio are following him underground...

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    and they're hungry for some muffins. Once Gary walks out with his muffins, the Dugtrio use their slash attack to tear his bag and steal all his muffins. Gary then....

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Decides to kill the Salamence, and rule over the world as...

SUPREME MUFFIN OVERLORD OF PLACES AND STUFF!!

So he kills him and then he eats a pie. He lieks pies.

So anyway, he rules the world with his sugary scepter, and in the middle of the night he brainwashes muffins to sneak up to everybody when their sleeping and then eat their brains. So the muffins eat brains (which makes the muffins taste horrible)

Unbeknownst to anybody, a Spearow five miles away from the palace discovers the answer to why life exists, and what our purpose is in life. Then for no raisin, the Spearow explodes in a ball of flames and falls to the ground. Nobody will care for the next 46 years 3 months 8 days and 20 minutes.

Back to the Muffinz...

THE MUFFINZ ARE EVERYWHERE!!

And they start eating peoples brains when suddenly....

MewMewXX

|| Tohru || Pokemon ||
    Years
    Ash wakes from a strange dream in which Mew revealed how to kill the evil muffins with a taste for brain! He gets out of bed to find a flamethrower on the floor of his room. He and Pikachu then spend the next few months incinerating the muffins and their palace of evil. But Gary has escaped with the brain of Stephen Hawking! (Which has reappeared, the muffins didn't eat it because it was too fatty, and they're dieting.)
    Ash & Pikachu chase him across the oceans aboard his Lapras, when suddenly a thought crosses his mind...

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    The brains are the ones from Futurama!And He watched only that episode because he heard a rumor about Naruto Shippuden appearing on adult Swim and was stuck watching that for 8 hours.The way to beat the brains was by thinking and reading! So he told his lapras to swim to the Library in Canalave City but.....

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Lapras started to shine and evolved into a Magikarp making it utterly useless so Ash had to swim 5000KM to Canalave city from all Fushia city. He started to get and tired and sank into the sea.

MewMewXX

|| Tohru || Pokemon ||
    Years
    ...Spearing himself on the horn of a Seaking. Luckily, the Seaking belonged to Misty, who was on board a nearby boat. She pulled Ash aboard, but to his dismay she had gone completely insane and no idea who he was, and proceded to try and forcefeed him her Seaking.

The Seaking was having none of it and escaped, hijacking Misty's boat. All of a sudden, Ash and Misty realised they were about to crash into the S.S. Anne, which was being rebuilt in a nearby port. Misty jumped overboard. Ash ran into the captain's room and knocked Seaking on the head with Pikachu, and tried to steer the boat out of the way of the S.S. Anne. But he ran over Misty (who was swimming around) and completely lost control of the boat...

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    So then.........
    WTF BOOOMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Ash, Pikachu and Seaking is thrown overboard. Ash loses all his Pokeballs, but lands in Orre. There, he "snags" a Dark Pikachu, with the exact same chararestics as his old Pikachu...

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    slashed an epic void in space time! This caused a black hole to form, sucking everything into it, including a giant supernova that's going to destroys Romulus GASP!

Ash, floating on a small piece of earth with his new Darkchu, offers it up as a sacrifice to Arceus, se that he can rebuild the universe. Arceus...

Skystrike

Years
    bonds with it, becoming one Pokemon named Arechu. He then rebuilds the universe, and gets his Pikachu back. He ends up in the town of Twinleaf town. He does.....

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Ash goes to one of houses to find a women tied up with man pointing his gun against her head. Ash decides to save her by...

Skystrike

Years
    Taking the gun and shooting the man! Ash asks the woman to repay him by having.....uh.....*** with him. The woman says....

MewMewXX

|| Tohru || Pokemon ||
    Years
    "Don't worry young boy, that beepd out word I just used was in fact 'tea', as in a good spot of traditional English tea, with a saucer, and maybe a cookie for the Pikachu."

Ash sipped the tea while he told the woman what an awful time he was having recently, what with the universe exploding and everything.

The woman thought he was crazy and threw him out of her house. Ash sighed. All he wanted was to be back in Pallet Town. He missed everyone, even Gary...

Skystrike

Years
    When barry comes outta his house. He says, "Ash, what in the name of Arceus are you doing here?"
    ASH: "I wanna go home.....WAAAHAAAHAAAAH!"
    Barry: "Why don't you just fly?"
    Ash: "Good idea! =)"
    *Flys to find that Kanto (has to be something bad).......

(You know what i meant =(

Back