• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The insanely random Pokemon story....

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    *flys to find kanto in the shape of a Magikarp!!*
    It seems when Arechu reformed the universe, it refomed it wrong.
    At the eye of the magikarp, it was Pallet Town. Ash then flew there and went into his house.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Ash: Oh mommy mom-
    WTF?

Ash's mom is a magikarp. It also seems when Arechu reformed the universe, He sabotoged Ash.

Ash: Ok....... WAAAAHHHH!!!!! I'm gonna kill myself!
    But-

MewMewXX

|| Tohru || Pokemon ||
    Years
    Ash: "??? It's you! That thief from New Bark Town! Argh! You pushed me that time!"
    ???: "Shut up. You told the police my name was ???. Now I have no name! I want a real name. I no longer want to be known as ???!"
    Ash: "But I distinctly remember that you told me your name was ???. Anyway, get lost, I have to-"
    Two musical voices suddenly interrupt from nowhere.
    "...Prepare for trouble..."

Skystrike

Years
    ???: Those fools....
    ???&???: and make it double......

Jessie: JESSIE!
    James: And James....
    Jessie: Team-

???: Save it for later.....

Mewoth: So I herd about wat happnd to you!
    Ash: Oh WELL. I'm outta here.
    Mewoth: We got your Pikachu!
    Ash: !
    Mewoth: So, wat are u gonna do about it?

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Then Team Rocket Explodes for NO FLIPPIN REASON!!!

They explode and bits of Meowth Rain from the sky. Ash avoids the bits of feline Pokemon, but he is flung into the air by a trapdoor.

He flies all the way to Celadon City, where he lands next to the decapitated head of James. Looking around he realizes that nobody's here, just like that episode of the TwilightZone. He looks around for somebody, only to find...

Years
    Professor Oak.
    He came.
    For Misty. But Misty had her text speed set to SLOW and her battle style to SHIFT so ran after a Meowth whisker.

Skystrike

Years
    Meanwhile, Mew is having an epic battle with Arechu. Mew wins, Arechu becomes Arceus, and Darkchu explodes.

Mew wishes (because they were having an epic battle for 3 wishes)...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    for rice balls. But due to 4Kids' meddling, the rice balls become donuts. Angered by this, Mew teleports to the Orange Islands to wreak havoc. Professor Ivy tries to calm Mew by...

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Eating a Snorlax. The Shiny Wurmple made a snorlax sandwich then ate it in one bite.
    mew was...

TomE22

Feelin' fine...
    Years
    started chasing the shiny wurmple in order to punish it. Then, all of a sudden, a Team Rocket grunt appears from behind a bush and...

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Orders his Koffing to use Sludge bomb on Mew and the shiny Wurmple. Both of them managed to dodge the attack by...

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
    Years
    use its motor-powered rollerblades to wallride into a spin off the top of a building and dance the carmeldansen to the song levan polka while nazis twitter about it.

Back