• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kirby, Kirby, Kirby Challenge!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I don't know if I had to complete the entirety of Kirby Super Star, but I was able to beat Green Lands and the Dyna Blade games. Don't know if that will count, but that's how far I had gotten.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Am I too late to this since it ended yesterday or can I make a speed run of my Kirby and the amazing mirror and have it count?

If I can sign up still here it is

Username: alvmonster
    Game: Kirby and the amazing mirror
    Game: Fighter kirby

Edit: I went ahead and did it so... Getting all the pieces of mirror wasn't really a problem. I didn't have the fighter ability for a little while but the other Kirby's helped a lot. I didn't have any trouble with any of the bosses except for at the end I had to get rid of the fighter ability and pick up the master ability for the Dark Mind fight and died once. All of the kirbys lost their abilities and then died. For the semi final phase of Dark Mind though all the Kirbys got abilities again so I called them in and then struck the final blow. The end when you fight it on your warp star is just a joke though I think. And I only got 142 during the credits :( completion is at 52 percent

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    No worries, just in time!

Anyways, thanks for participating in the challenge, you guys! The prizes will follow suit soon!

Back