• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome to the club, Horizon Knight. And welcome back, Kila. Can we have the next topic about the Latis?

~Rene~ :t025:

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    Woah, Skii! What happened to you're siggy and avvie?

Anyway, new topic, anyone

*5 minutes pass*

Come on, you know how rubbish mine are

*another 5 minutes pass*

Ok, fine. If the new members (yeshimesh, and my name-a-Jack, yes. Sorry.) don't come back with a topic, here's one...

What would you do if the Latis were real, as in our world?

txteclipse

The Last
    Years

Save them from the crazy scientists exploiting their psychic abilities and move to New Zealand.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I will go and save them from the bad guys.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

Hrm. Well, obviously, track them down and breed one and keep it as a secret pet :3

Save them from the crazy scientists exploiting their psychic abilities and move to New Zealand.

Why new Zealand? D: COME TO AUS!

I will go and save them from the bad guys.

I "LOL"ed at that. Bad guys is such a funny word.

*thumbs up* Good one, Rene.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I actually don't know. As much as I've like to catch 'em or even meet them. Would it be best for them? (Oh god, I sound like my bloody NWN RP character >.>) Maybe i'll try to meet them and befriend them.

Years
    Woah, Skii! What happened to you're siggy and avvie?

Anyway, new topic, anyone

*5 minutes pass*

Come on, you know how rubbish mine are

*another 5 minutes pass*

Ok, fine. If the new members (yeshimesh, and my name-a-Jack, yes. Sorry.) don't come back with a topic, here's one...

I sorta changed it?

Probably join Nasa, build a rocket, then send them to the moon so noone would get at them. :D

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and nice answers, everyone. Should we have the next topic about Latias and Latios? I can't think of one.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I think that they'd live in Las Vegas. They'd like the flashy lights and bright signs, and would go un-noticed.

Or a small town in Italy. Like Altomare.

EDIT: Thank you, Kai~ Hee hee. WB. XD

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    It would be interesting, to say the least. Your mind isn't constrained to your voice, so the Lati's would probably be able to do a lot more than just sing, although that might play a part.

I was thinking more of a light and sound show. The Lati's can do the light-altering thing, and could broadcast music and sounds into the audience members' minds. Put the two in a dark room, shine some bright lights on them, and you have an instant laser show :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    :D I like the lights too!

And I'd go see a concert where the Latis sang! I'd bet they have great voices. XD

Yeah, I agree. Am I still in this FC??? I've been away from PC for too long...
    It would be funny to see the Latis playing instruments and stuff.
    I could just picture a Latios floating there with sun-glasses playing the bass. XD

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    srry for inactivity again folks! ^^; Ive been having internet problems for the past few days (if you guys checked the front page recently, I said so) but Im back again! ^_^

Oh yes. You hit the jackpot (no pun intended). I've actually always thought of them doing a show like the Blue Man Group.

Ive actually been to a Blue Man Group show.

It was the coolest thing ever desu~!!!!!!!1 8D Not to mention it was hilarious. It would be awesome if the Latis starred in a show like that! xD

:D I like the lights too!

And I'd go see a concert where the Latis sang! I'd bet they have great voices. XD

I'll bet too. C: (Although the English version of Pokémon Heroes really doesnt do their voices justice. They sound much less like little girls screaming and more like mystical dragons in the Japanese version. Plus Latios actually sounds a bit more like a guy, and less like his little sister desu~ o_0) I oughta if I can record the Latis' Japanese voices.

Yeah, I agree. Am I still in this FC??? I've been away from PC for too long...
    It would be funny to see the Latis playing instruments and stuff.
    I could just picture a Latios floating there with sun-glasses playing the bass. XD

Of course you're still here! 8D I've never banned anyone yet! Although there may be a demotion in store for that one guy who asked to be co-owner (and I accepted) but never posted here again afterwards ಠ_ಠ

ZOMG, I so have to do a fanart for that! 8D (Although I can more easily imagine him playing a sax xP)

...of course, with present school schedules, who knows how long thatll take :S

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    ... I play the Sax, lol. The Tenor. Sort of... But I love it ~ ♥

I can so imagine Latias either playing Latias playing the Soprano (not the clarinet shaped one, the one that looks like a really small Alto Sax.) or the Baritone Sax (the biggest sax in the saxaphone family). I WANT TO DRAW IT NOWEZ.

Latios is so a Basoon man. :3 Or an Euphonium!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Can you post the next topic about the Latis, Ratiasu-kun? I can't think of one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back