• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Don't worry. My posting will never end xD. I will be back but i won't be going for about, 4 days so i will still be here for a while xD

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    I'm leaving. I don't know when I'll be back. Hell, I may not come back.

Stupid mods always getting on to me in the chat thing.
    No one ever listens to me (sometimes)
    (I feel, even with my kool username and bar, like the mods just hate me. Well, not you Beachboy, you're nice.)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, I'm sorry to see you go, Seth.
    However, I suppose the PokéCommunity is not for everyone.

Good luck in all that you do in life. :)
    (By the way, the purple username and bar doesn't give us any kind of special privileges. I'm sure the Staff appreciates that you donated, however.)

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Originally Posted By Seth The ROM Master

(I feel, even with my kool username and bar, like the mods just hate me. Well, not you Beachboy, you're nice.)

Yeah I always felt like that on Serebii. I never returned there...*dies* x-x;;

Well anyway, I hope you have a better time outside of pc when you are away from all the mods you think are mean. I know not every forum is for everyone, like Serebii just wasn't for me. It's all ok. ;)

-Neko

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years

Sorry to hear that, Seth.

Well, the chat isn't everything either. But wherever you have fun, or wherever you go, hope you enjoy it. :D That was a great avatar by the way. XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    All right then?
    Well I don't think you should post here if you aren't really intending on leaving, Seth. It might make some people upset...
    (Though, I'm glad you are rethinking your decision. ;D)

Years
    Well, I'm still deciding whether I should or not. But I made a new friend, so maybe I won't.

I don't really know. But don't expect me to be on or gone.

I REALLY hope you don't leave. I mean, you're my pair, and stuff. And you told me how to get rid of those voices in my head.

But if you do leave, then that's your descision. I guess we have contact on MSN. I'll just have to find a new pair... D:

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    Everyone...thanks for a great trading experience even though things became tight sometimes. Well, came back on Sat. Aug. 9, '08 after a 3 month leave and now that I have my movie shaymin, I'm probably gone for good. I really hope I'm done with pokemon now so it's over...Good luck to everyone else out there;

Farewell...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Everyone...thanks for a great trading experience even though things became tight sometimes. Well, came back on Sat. Aug. 9, '08 after a 3 month leave and now that I have my movie shaymin, I'm probably gone for good. I really hope I'm done with pokemon now so it's over...Good luck to everyone else out there;

Farewell...

I'm glad you enjoyed your exchanges here at PC, Ninshark. Good luck with your future endeavors. :)

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Just saying I will be returning within the next 12 hours from vacation. So yeah my plane is boarding now and I just got kicked off first class with 2 hours of sleep so I'm pretty pissed.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Just saying I will be returning within the next 12 hours from vacation. So yeah my plane is boarding now and I just got kicked off first class with 2 hours of sleep so I'm pretty pissed.
    Hmm... I take it this is your post of returning then?
    Welcome back to the community, Inugami! I hope you will find it just as enjoyable as when you left it.
    (You got kicked out of first class? Harsh... o_O)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Due to server problems, I am leaving PokéCommunity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    It's too bad that you have decided to leave, Sheimi-Manafi, considering the community is getting a new server within a few days. :/
    Even though there is no gauruntee that this will absolve all of the site's traffic errors, it definitely can't hurt.
    I'm sorry you feel this way, however; I wish you joy in whatever you do in the future.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Old?? Haha, I don't think so.

If you think I'm the average member, then you're wrong. Heh, the irony.

After some thinking in my unannounced inactivity, I've decided to officially leave this community for an indefinite amount of time. My lack of social skills with strangers and my inability to make real friends hear has reinforced my decision. I will still be on MSN and other unmentionable communities if you'd like to speak to me. In regards to the people who have been consistantly friendly to me, I thank you for making my experience here enjoyable. In regards to those who have broken friendly ties in general, I hope you make good choices in your life. In a little silly end note, remember, reach not for what you can, but what you cannot.

Until another day,

Michii =]

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    After some thinking in my unannounced inactivity, I've decided to officially leave this community for an indefinite amount of time. My lack of social skills with strangers and my inability to make real friends hear has reinforced my decision. I will still be on MSN and other unmentionable communities if you'd like to speak to me. In regards to the people who have been consistantly friendly to me, I thank you for making my experience here enjoyable. In regards to those who have broken friendly ties in general, I hope you make good choices in your life. In a little silly end note, remember, reach not for what you can, but what you cannot.

Until another day,

Michii =]​

Aw, no. I'm sorry to see you go and normally I'd attempt to persuade you not to leave but I've realised that it's the person's choice and not anyone else's as to whether he or she is staying or leaving this community. I'll talk to you on MSN between now and whenever you decide to make a comeback.

And I also can't help but laugh at the irony of your little note, seeing as by leaving, you're not reaching for what you can't reach at all.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Michii said:

Until another day,
    Michii =]

Thebeatles1995 said:
    Goodbye for now i will be back in awhile sometime next year maybe
    Well it's always sad to see fellow members go. I'm sorry that I never had the pleasure of meeting either of you.
    Good luck with all your future endeavors.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well, just to note, I'm back at PC from my school work, still busting through it though, hope you all were good boys and girls while I was absent. >:D

Until another day,
    Michii =]

DDDD: Aw, dang. Well, I'm glad you at least had an enjoyable time here, Michips. Wish you didn't have to go, but whatever makes you happy. I'll catch you on MSN some more. :D Wel, bye Michips, hope everything goes well. Thanks for everything while you were here. ;; We had some great times. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back