• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    well all i can say is im leaving, i no longer have any need to stay here, and im fed up with pc. the forum was great to start out, i was a noob it was fun, but now people are so mean and the staff is so harsh it hurts. there are way to many rules that they might as well say no fun is permitted here, and im very sorry if this offends anyone but oh well. i would like to ackwnoledge my good friends here on pc. that would be nozomi, akasuna no sasori, acha, atomic_reactor, and caius. you guys have made my time here at pc so memorable all the long chats we had about the dumbest stuff. but i guess that fun is over. so im leaving for real this time maybe ill come back but most likely not. so pc good bye.
    Burst Ninja
    KageX
    2007-2008

and for the last time,
    ~burst out...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, I'm very sorry to hear that you feel this way, KageX...
    However, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I can understand that you feel PC can be unfair sometimes, however thus is the fate of larger forums.

Considering I probably don't know the full circumstance, I'm not going to make some lengthy speech as to why you should stay. It would probably just sound ignorant of me.

I hope you find happiness in whatever you decided to do in life. I'm just sorry that we had to meet under these circumstances.

Take care~

Atomic Reactor

well, i guess talking to you on aim instead will be fine though ^^

but ill miss you pal ):

Years
    Well, I'm sorry you feel like that KageX/Jimmy. I'm also sorry I wasn't good enough to be acknowledged.

Well, time for an emotional speech. ;~;

I remember when I first met you. You seemed really nice. Later on, you made me a fanclub that you actually posted in every once in awhile. You did so many nice things for me, and I never did get your AIM. I wish I did. Well, I guess I'll never be able to talk to you again, unless you come back by some miracle or I get your AIM. I'll never forgot you, you were one of my best PC friends, Jimmy. And although you may never read this, I hope you come back some day. I hope you have a great life... may we talk again some day.

Thanks for everything, and goodbye. </3

~Abby </3

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    well all i can say is im leaving, i no longer have any need to stay here, and im fed up with pc. the forum was great to start out, i was a noob it was fun, but now people are so mean and the staff is so harsh it hurts. there are way to many rules that they might as well say no fun is permitted here, and im very sorry if this offends anyone but oh well. i would like to ackwnoledge my good friends here on pc. that would be nozomi, akasuna no sasori, acha, atomic_reactor, and caius. you guys have made my time here at pc so memorable all the long chats we had about the dumbest stuff. but i guess that fun is over. so im leaving for real this time maybe ill come back but most likely not. so pc good bye.
    Burst Ninja
    KageX
    2007-2008

and for the last time,
    ~burst out...
    It's sad to see another ninja depart.

さよなら、友人に送る

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    That's very said to hear, KageX.

Although I've only seen you on PC a couple of times, I knew that you were a good member.
    It's a pity that you leave, though, but I understand your reasoning.

Goodbye, KageX, and I wish you would come back.

Last edited:

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
    Years
    OK, I'm going to be absent for a little while. I'm not quite sure when I'll be back, but I'm sure as h*** not leaving. It won't be more than a few days, and hopefully I'll be back sooner. See you round!

Edit: Ok, I'm back. Had a little computer trouble, but we're back up and running. Now we just have to get this supid printer working.

Last edited:

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    OK. Just so you guys know...

I might be online, then all of a sudden I'll be offline.
    This is because my internet (Dial Up = crap) is going extreme wacko right now.
    So, if I seem unactive, it's my internet connection, not me.
    Just thought I'd let you know.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Burst Ninja
    KageX
    2007-2008

and for the last time,
    ~burst out...

I'm sad...:'(
    What are the odds your last post would be "666" also?...
    We're going to miss you here at Pokecommunity.
    Have a nice life~

Your friend,
    -Wind~(Ruka)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Burst Ninja
    KageX
    2007-2008

and for the last time,
    ~burst out...

I'm sorry to see you going, BurstNinja. I still remember that time when PokéValley got hacked and ScytheMaster was banned and you sent me a Private Message, threatening me because you thought I was the person that banned Scythe. Haha, those were the days.

Although I do have a few things you said to debate against. First off, the staff aren't harsh. How many people log onto this forum everyday? Five hundred, a thousand? Probably more. If you have that many people running riot, the forum falls apart. All you need to figure that out is common sense. The staff have to have rules or else this forum would be worse than Neopets. If you think they're being to harsh on you; stop breaking the rules.

The members here are pretty cool, as far as I can see. Yes, some of them might blow things out of proportion and cause a fight out of nothing, but all you have to do is walk away from it and ignore them.

Anyways, as I said, see you some other day, KageX.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well then welcome back, ᴄᴌᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅxsᴄʜᴇᴍᴇʀ!
    (I was too lazy to include the other things beside your user name. ;D)

It's always great to have a new beginning, right?
    I hope you stay with us a bit longer this time!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Stupid internet has been messing with me and I haven't been able to log into a PC for weeks. It's working okay for now but there's no telling when it will screw up again. So if anyone is wondering why I keep taking this long, unplanned breaks, now you know.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Actually, I had been wondering where you went, Gummy. When I first started getting active around the Pokécommunity again, I saw you everywhere. Recently, however; there seems to be a definite lack of gumminess around. This may sound creepy coming from somebody who you probably don't remember, though. -.-

Mordant

bananafish!
    Years
    I dont like this forum. I joined and someone "cooler" and older with more posts yelled at me in the first 20 minutes for writing "......" with my post. this forum is too harsh. WAY too harsh. The rules are rediculous...and no one posted in my thread because im new.
    I wish this forum could have been a better experience for me.

.....................dot dot dot...............................

dot-a-licious dot dot dot............forbidden dot dot dots................

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Mordant, I bid thee farewell but I want you to know that there's a difference between false self-entitlement and someone who doesn't want to see a new member get infracted. The rules are there to keep order and bypassing the twenty-five character limit with tons of periods isn't cool. Surely you could use some brain power to write some other words on your posts instead of adding a few dots.

This forum can be a better experience for you if you let it. Unfortunately, you've decided to fight the flow and that's why you don't feel happy here. If you just went along with what goes on there wouldn't be a problem.

Goodbye, Mordant. Have a good time doing whatever you do.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I dont like this forum. I joined and someone "cooler" and older with more posts yelled at me in the first 20 minutes for writing "......" with my post. this forum is too harsh. WAY too harsh. The rules are rediculous...and no one posted in my thread because im new.

Bypassing the character limit isn't that harsh. o.0 Are you referring to the PM I sent you saying try not to bypass the character limit again? (if I recall correctly) By no means is that considered yelling. And if another member actually offends you, you could report it to staff, although I doubt it was that much of a problem. Nor have you ever been infracted, so saying we're too harsh is a bit... well, much. *shrugs* We just simply have a physical 25 character limit, not that rough, but oh well, your opinion and choice, not mine. :x

But anyway, sorry to hear you had a rough experience, hope your life elsewhere has better results. :mudkip^_^:

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years

Well, goodbye. Even though I believe your claims ridicuolous I'd still rather not see you go. If you do decide to leave and never come back I hope you find something else fun to do online ^^

Au revoir

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Ha, i didn't notice this because it was stickied... Maybe I'm just to self-centered to look over everything. :P

Anyways, I was here a for a few months, a few months back, and after taking the summer off, I find myself here again... Taking a note from Fable's book, I rejoined the real world for awhile, but at 2 in the morning today, i find this place more intriguing.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Oh, well welcome back then ShadowofTime01 Do you play Fable? I LOVE Fable! One of the greatest of all times! I hope you stay longer this time, and have fun doing it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back