• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I'm leaving PC for sometime or for good, depends how I feel. I just wanna say to all my friends here that they've been awesome and I enjoyed your company. I'll never forget PC because I met a very special person in this forum who is 'Suki' I love her so much and I've had so much fun here. :]

Bye guys all the best in your life

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'm leaving PC for sometime or for good, depends how I feel. I just wanna say to all my friends here that they've been awesome and I enjoyed your company. I'll never forget PC because I met a very special person in this forum who is 'Suki' I love her so much and I've had so much fun here. :]

Awww Prince...I hope you decide to return at some point. I feel like the Battle Stadium won't be the same without you =(

If I don't see you again, it was great to know you, and I wish you the best of luck with whatever life throws at you! :D

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023

I'm pretty sure I talked to you a couple of times last year, but we sort of broke away from any form of communication between each other after a while. You're a pretty cool guy and it's a pity you have to leave.

So maybe I'll see you around sometime? If not, have a happy life and whatever.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Sad to see you go Prince, the battles we used to have were always epic and i always enjoyed chatting with you. Hopefully you'll still stay in touch via msn and what not dude, but i wish you luck in your future endeavours.

Zet

Years
    I really hate to see you go Prince makes me wish I stayed battling longer so one day I could have beaten you, but I really hope to see you back here at PC sometime soon and best of luck in the future off and on the internet in the future

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    OK, for real this time. I'm going to be gone for about 2 months, due to some pore decisions. I regret that they happened, and I'm hear to say, that I'll be back. So, don't forget me guys.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Hey everyone I'm back for good!!! Some may remember me as ska8erchick9. I've been gone for maybe 7 months??? Well whatever now I'm back. It feels good to be back. :)

Zet

Years
    if you come back as a new member the account will most likely be banned since you can't give off the impression of being two different people and so what if you have -5 rep? rep isn't everything, the best thing to do in this situation is to man up and deal with it

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Your... dream? O_o And you know, you could always turn off rep if you don't like that red icon next to your name. Just because you had a little run-in with the staff doesn't mean you have to leave PC (if that was the case, a good portion of us wouldn't be here). If you're expecting people to feel sorry for you, this really doesn't help at all.

Years
    Morkula was simply enforcing the rules, it was all completely justified. Get over yourself.
    If you are truly leaving, then goodbye.
    Thanks for your time at PC.

Years
    O.k.
    I might of freaked out a little, nno, a lot.
    I'm so sorry to every i was mean to, even that admin who's name I forget.
    I hope everyone will forgive me.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    O.k.
    I might of freaked out a little, nno, a lot.
    I'm so sorry to every i was mean to, even that admin who's name I forget.
    I hope everyone will forgive me.

I owe Waka five bucks.
    Welcome back.

Years
    I hate to say this but I'm leaving, due to other interests, I guess I just lost interest in Pokemon, I'm sorry about leaving, I'm afraid this stuff happens. I wish all the staff farewell and keep up with their awesome work:D As well as all the dedicated members of PC. Thank you for your time.

Farewell...

Ashley (Xuper Xero)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back