• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • LEAVE / ABSENCE THREAD

About time to start with a new thread, eh? All the stickies have been getting a fresh new update. :D

Just to note, you're allowed to create welcome back threads but only if you've been absent for more than 30 days. As for leaving threads, they are not allowed.

So, if you're here to say good bye... Please, feel free to post here leaving a message to your friends or anything really. Just try to refrain from rude comments, we don't need that. Also, you can post here if you're going to be away from PC for a while or if you haven't been gone for thirty days and wish to state that you're back! :D

Remember to follow the Community Rules, and the New Users / Welcome Rules as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Awwh!
    Although I don't know you at all, it is still sad seeing a fellow PC member especially one as committed as yourself leaving..
    Good luck with your life and may fate guide you back here later on. =P

Last edited:

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Stuff it, I'm leaving. I can't stand this place any more; especially the chat. I got nothing else to say other than...

bye you won't be seeing my face around here any more and I will make it happen. I got more important things than being on a forum... I got to focus on school even though I don't like it, I just have to... well... bye.

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
    Years
  • just came to say im out...i had fun here and i really dont know if im coming back due to my job and all that is going on in my life...peace out everyone!

- Arm♠ndo

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Stuff it, I'm leaving. I can't stand this place any more; especially the chat. I got nothing else to say other than...

bye you won't be seeing my face around here any more and I will make it happen. I got more important things than being on a forum... I got to focus on school even though I don't like it, I just have to... well... bye.
    I'm sorry that you feel this way, Berserk. I wish that you could have left on more peaceful terms, however; this is the way of the internet. :\

just came to say im out...i had fun here and i really dont know if im coming back due to my job and all that is going on in my life...peace out everyone!

- Arm♠ndo
    Well, you are always welcome back, Arm♠ndo! Don't let real life get you too down! Hope you have a great life. :)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Well, rough huh, BP. Good luck with your future endeavors. Hope everything goes well for you.

Never really knew you, Arm♠ndo, but hope life doesn't slam you too hard. x_o

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Good luck to everyone who recently quit.
    I hope that maybe someday you will return to us and help support this community!
    I hope you have a great life and everything goes well!

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Well guys, I'll be gone for a trip for 9 days which is 7/26 through 8/4 now. So bye everyone for now until when I return here at Monday.

Years
  • Well guys, I'll be gone for a trip for 9 days which is 7/26 through 8/4 now. So bye everyone for now until when I return here at Monday.

Aww T.T Ok...*sniffle* XD Well, have a good time & I'll see you when you get back! ^^

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Well although I don't really know you, have a good trip and I hope you come back ready for more PokeCommunity!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I'm leaving in a little for camp until Saturday, and then I leave again on Sunday for the next week. So I'll pop in on Saturday, then I'm off :P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Originally Posted by FruitBoy
    Well guys, I'll be gone for a trip for 9 days which is 7/26 through 8/4 now. So bye everyone for now until when I return here at Monday.
    Aww... but I will miss your interesting posts. :(
    Well, have fun on your trip. See you on Monday!

I'm leaving in a little for camp until Saturday, and then I leave again on Sunday for the next week. So I'll pop in on Saturday, then I'm off :P
    Well, I hope you have fun at camp! Try not to get bitten by too many bugs! xD
    Have fun on your second trip as well. Be safe!

R a i n n s a n雨

デンリュウ
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    I may have join like 4 montha ago but it is still sad to see members leave.

Tootles!

(And I thought BeachBoy was leaving I was like OMG)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Um, right. Don't see the point of saying good-bye to people I don't know so, yeah.

Anyways, going away for about three or four days. See you all if I remember my password.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Bye Oni Raichu, see you when you get back!
    I hope that you remember your password when you do. ;D

Have fun and/or be safe.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I am just going to see in advance that i may not be on here for a few days on Friday until Sunday afternoon ( Australian time ) As i am going to my dad's and his internet connection is slow. I will also be busy playing my brand new Wii he bought me xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Aww... I'm sorry to hear that *Dark*.
    Come back to us as soon as you can!
    (Don't let your awesome posting spree be hindered! xD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back