• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Glad you going to be more active Patchy. ^^ Oh I love your avatar! It is so cute. :3

Oh I hear you Sublime. Yep got to take care of school. That is the most important. That is pretty much everyone's priority right now. Good luck, and hope to see you more active soon. ^^

Years
  • Just thought I'd let yall's know, I'm gonna be on leave for a while. I have no clue as to how long, but the soonest I will be back is in a week. It may be longer, from a week all the way up to a few months. My idiotic parents grounded me, and I have no idea when it will be reversed. So if I'm gone for that long, peace. If I'm only gone for a week, then... Good. But anyways, I'm out, see you all at the soonest I possibly can.

~Rose-quartz Iatos

Rose quartz~
    Years
  • Just thought I should say sorry I WAS gone for a long time, but now I'm back. Final smash(now teh topic lounge) seems to have been closed for good, so I'll be here a lot more now. So yah.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Just thought I should say sorry I WAS gone for a long time, but now I'm back. Final smash(now teh topic lounge) seems to have been closed for good, so I'll be here a lot more now. So yah.
    Welcome back, Iatos Haunted! Sadly Final Smash was closed and I'm happy you'll be on more.

Have a good time. ;)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I might be leaving PC for a longer amount of time. I appear from time to time, but only for a short amount of time. The amount I will be spending on PC will also be affected by my club. I'm taking on a hardened look throughout another forum. I am already objecting illegal manuevers there.

Yes, I will appear for short amounts of time, but that's it. It's only if my club is successful. If not, I will realize that my attemps onto improving this place are, in fact, futile. And after that... I may annihalate all memories of PokeCommunity into something that never existed.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • "Oh no! Seth is leaving again! What will we do??"

Don't worry, I'm not leaving,
    again...
    I'm just not going to be as active. I need to focus on my grades...plus...social life...yeah.
    Anyways, I just need a bit more time to work on grades instead of hacking....

<<

>>

See ya around~

- Sethy

Settttttttttttttttttth

I'll miss having you around to do my dirty CSS work to hang out with! At least you're not completely leaving ^^

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Well I think its time to leave Pc once and for all. To all my freinds I thank you for the fun Ive had talking to you and its been a pleasure :)
    To brainwashed morons here (no names) stop staring gormlessly at a computer screen and get a life.
    Thanks to a certain someone here I realised how childish this truely is, I should be doing something useful instead of talking to starngers and playing kids games. There are far more worthy prospects to pursue, there is better things to do.

Marksman, Im sorry you wernt on here to say goodbye to....
    .Emerald I want to thank for being a great freind and a nice person :) I hope you are ok
    Erickavolt was one of my first freinds on Pc and is truely a nice person, I see not why she gets a hard time, if she dont wanna know leave her be!

There a many others but I fear I cannot list everything. I think I should just leave my posrt like this and say goodbye :)

I thank you for the fun times I had on here though :)

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Well...

I decided I might come back to PC now and again to catch up with everybody. I can't say i'll be battling, since the current metagame has left me eating it's dust...but who knows :P

And hi to those who don't know me :|

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Welcome back, Tortured_Soul! :D
    I bet a lot of people have really missed you! :P

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Well I think its time to leave Pc once and for all. To all my freinds I thank you for the fun Ive had talking to you and its been a pleasure :)
    To brainwashed morons here (no names) stop staring gormlessly at a computer screen and get a life.
    Thanks to a certain someone here I realised how childish this truely is, I should be doing something useful instead of talking to starngers and playing kids games. There are far more worthy prospects to pursue, there is better things to do.

Marksman, Im sorry you wernt on here to say goodbye to....
    .Emerald I want to thank for being a great freind and a nice person :) I hope you are ok
    Erickavolt was one of my first freinds on Pc and is truely a nice person, I see not why she gets a hard time, if she dont wanna know leave her be!

There a many others but I fear I cannot list everything. I think I should just leave my posrt like this and say goodbye :)

I thank you for the fun times I had on here though :)

Be seeying you buddy! It has being a whale of a time knowing you! You know where I am if you need anymore of a friend (b' ')b

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well...

I decided I might come back to PC now and again to catch up with everybody. I can't say i'll be battling, since the current metagame has left me eating it's dust...but who knows :P

And hi to those who don't know me :|
    Good to see you back around, T_S. ^_^

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I will be lest active starting my third trimester, whenever that starts this month. The usual, focusing more on real life.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I would've been here for five years in just 12 more days time.

Alas I'm leaving. Px

Bye then~

Famous last words? xD

I figured I spend to much time on here and the computer, and just cutting down on things never seems to work for me.
    This is basically the only reason I use the computer now, other than music.

School comes into it as well I guess, maybe I'll actually start to give a crap and do something, then again I might not.
    I know all of the consequences, but just don't care.
    I'll probably regret it when I'm older that I didn't try harder, but for now I'm going with Chris's philosophy. xD

She broke up with her boyfriend the other day by the way, Things are going great between us, and I still hopeful. Px

If you ever want to contact me then e-mail me at [email protected]
    Otherwise thanks, it was fun.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • No Josephine, don't leave us =(. We never really got to talk much even though I've known you for God knows how long. OT will miss you.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww man, don't leave Josephine! D: I am going to miss you. Heck, everyone is going to miss you! But I guess what you got to do you got to do. Hopefully I will see you around sometime.

Good luck with your studies ÄgàmêñÐmØÑ. Hope to see you active again later on. ^^

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Josephine, we've never really talked, but I'll miss you and miss seeing your graphics. ;_;
    Farewell, though~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back